Braintree Module

cassandra8

Anybody have this issue? We have the Braintree module set up and working on our site. The backend of the module has security set so that it must match to name, address, zip,  email. and of course the cards csv.

About three weeks ago we got an order for $3000.00. The ship to address was different so my employee called the customer to verify. The customer an older lady who answered said yes they were on vacation and needed it delivered to the address described.  Order was sent. About a week ago we get a chargeback. There is nowhere in their reply form to let them know we talked with the customer. They only go with what invoice was sent.

Yesterday we go another order for $2000.00. Again a different ship to address. We called the customer and got a busy signal. We decided to call Braintree as this is suppose to all match and this looks like a duplicate scam. Braintrees response was that is was not on their end, everything matched and that it has to be Prestashops software that is causing this. We canceled the order.

Is their a bug on prestashop causing this or do I switch and never use again? I thought Braintree was part of Paypal. I have never had this issue with them However I want to give my customer another payment option.

Prestashop 1.7.6.7 for first order 1.7.6.8 for second order.