Complete "city" field redirects to homepage and clears cart

kpikus

Hello,

I'm developing shop butikmalucha.com.pl and we're trying to make test order.

Unfortunately, each time we try to fill order inputs, after trying to write anything in "City" field, whole page redirects to homepage and after that the cart is empty. We can't find any solutions and we really need to start selling so we'd appreciate any help :D

Helps to give us more info, like Prestashop version used, PHP version used on server etc. If you use a theme, please (temporarily) switch back to default theme and see if it also happens there. Also see if non core modules are interfering by temporarily turning them off.

I saw similar issue on one of my clients shops, it was related to not properly closed `<a>` tag in the `log out` section on the checkout. Basically everything on the checkout was a big `log out` button and result was similar... User was logged out and cart was empty. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 1:50 PM, rrataj said:

I saw similar issue on one of my clients shops, it was related to not properly closed `<a>` tag in the `log out` section on the checkout. Basically everything on the checkout was a big `log out` button and result was similar... User was logged out and cart was empty. I hope this helps.

Thanks, this was the issue, thank you!