Combinations error

JOSSm

Good morning I have a problem 😅

The fact is that the products that I have with combinations when clicking another combination changes to another product

Here you can check it by changing the size several times the product is changed:

Ring

Please help!!

Greetings, thank you.

Now - when changing the size - I see an error message mentioning line 65 of the file /override/controllers/front/ProductController.php. It looks like some module is giving the problem. The errormessage is "'Can not retrieve the id_product_attribute'".

You also still have your javascript errors. See attached image:

48.thumb.jpg.df718a5846db901f4cfd9708d5b10023.jpg

Ok, so you have three modules that potentially have an override for the productController. That in itself is already potentially problematic as when you have more than one override for the same thing you are supposed to manually combine them.

Anyway, try disabling those three modules one by one and then look whether your problem disappears. After each change you should first empty the cache.

You might also check the size of the override and the productController.php files in the modules to see which one is present.

1 hour ago, JOSSm said:

I don't know what happened, I'm desperate.😭
I deactivated the module that you told me "pretty Urls" and now nothing works.
Please help

I have only solved this the main problem of this issue is not solved. clearing the cache.

On 10/30/2020 at 1:36 PM, JOSSm said:

I have only solved this the main problem of this issue is not solved. clearing the cache.

You have several overlapping problems. That is hard to analyze in a forum. You better hire someone to have a close look.

But if I may give one piece of advice: become more conservative with adding modules. Add them one by one and take each time your time to determine whether something goes wrong.