Prestashop base URL settings

Hi, I have been getting FatalErrorException errors on my website tstudioleather.com, both the front office and back office.  The pages eventually load without error, but only after hitting "refresh" several times.  The Prestashop 1.7.6.8 software installation is located in /public_html/tstudioleather.com/.  It is using PHP version 7.2.33.

I should mention that have another website (tstudiojewelry.com) that is installed directly in /public_html.   It running on an old version of Prestashop, v1.6.1.4, with PHP version 7.0.33.

My question is this, could my FatalErrorException errors be caused by my Prestashop base URL settings?  Both websites have the base URL set as "/" in both back offices.  Should the tstudioleather.com website have the base URL set as "/tstudioleather.com"?  That is the location where Prestashop 1.7.6.8 is installed.

I tried changing that base URL setting to "/tstudioleather.com", but when I change it, I get a page of nothing but text.  I completely lose the graphic interface.  Are there other files that also need to be edited?

Please keep in mind that I am not very technical.  I know just enough to get myself into trouble : )

On 10/16/2020 at 6:46 PM, tztudio said:

The Prestashop 1.7.6.8 software installation is located in /public_html/tstudioleather.com/

If you want to access it under www.tstudioleather.com/tstudioleather.com/ the domain would be tstudioleather.com and base URL would be /tstudioleather.com/ - yes it sounds very confusing, why don't you name the folder something like prestashop17?

As I said it depends how you want to access to/where your domain/subdomain points to. If you want to access it under www.tstudioleather.com/tstudioleather.com/ the domain would be tstudioleather.com and base URL would be /tstudioleather.com/