Modul/Skript für DHL Tracking API

Dp.

Für die Erstellung der Etiketten nutze ich das Modul von Silbersaiten. Hier wird bei Erstellung des Labels der Status auf "Verschickt" gesetzt. Was mir leider fehlt ist, dass dann z.B. täglich um 20 Uhr alle Sendungsnummern von "verschickten" Bestellungen per API der DHL Sendungsverfolgung überprüft und der Status bei erfolgreicher Zustellung auf "Zugestellt" gesetzt wird. Dann wird bei mir nämlich noch eine Mai an den Kunden ausgelöst und manuell ist das echt nervig.

Nutzt jemand von euch ein Modul oder ein Skript, das das kann und das er mir empfehlen kann?

On 10/16/2020 at 12:46 AM, Dp. said:

I use the silver strings module to create the labels. The status is set to "Sent" when the label is created. Unfortunately, what I miss is that, for example, every day at 8 p.m. all shipment numbers of "sent" orders are checked via the usps tracking API and the status is set to "Delivered" if the delivery is successful. Then a mail is sent to the customer for me and that is really annoying manually.

Do any of you use a module or a script that can do that and that you can recommend to me?

Well ! Difficult to answer because i have tested and found same issue..You may tried third party shipping apps like shippo, aftership.. their should some miner cost but more effective ...

Edited by Nikim (see edit history)