2 ERROR - This product must be in the default category / The Product-> date_add property is not valid

viliera

Please if someone can help me with this ERROR.

Prestashop 1.7.6.8

When I want to save some of the many products I get the following ERROR😰

This product must be in the default category.

and when I assign the category by checking the round box and I save the product, another ERROR jumps:

The Product-> date_add property is not valid

If right now there is a product in the store that is all ok, it may be that in a few hours he will go crazy like the others.

These products run out of price and taxes when this problem happens. and to manually update prices and taxes and assign to the category it happens again in many products.

I'm not really understanding since I've looked at many threads and no one talks about this problem exactly as it happens to me.

Please I need help. I've been with this problem for a long time and it really is a terrible thing. I have a lot of products in the store, more than 10,000.

*I have installed a module that updates products automatically from the provider via XML and through cron jobs.

I Hope someone has any ideas please.

1638309794_Capturadepantalla2020-10-13alas0_34_49.thumb.png.d6c9b97860fbe503f958edf65a02b19a.png

943028513_Capturadepantalla2020-10-13alas0_37_55.thumb.png.6fd2a3a787458c3b6284686361d04e91.png

Thank you

Regards

• 1 month later...