Upgrade to 1.7.6.7 Click Continue in Cart Not going to shipping or payment

Hi I recently updated my site to 1.7.6.7 (everythihg working correctly before update).  Have changed no settings now when I try to place an order on the website front end and go to checkout everything is fine until I select CONTINUE after Address selection and nothing happens. If I go out of checkout visit another product then come back to checkout it displays my shipping options.  Then I have the same problem with clicking CONTINUE to payment nothing happens. Once again go out of checkout select a product and come back to checkout then it displays my payment option.  My URl is www.scorpionworkwear.com.au    So for some reason its not redirecting or refreshing the page correctly when clicking the continue button  Thanks Andrew

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately it did not work out for me. It is most probably a bug on 1.7.6.8 because many others around here have this issue: during checkout, after address input with different country than default, they are thrown to login page instead moving on to next order step (Shipping method) Many customers will abandon cart with such weird redirect...