Amazon modules in general - incomplete?

Hello everybody,

Looking for a Amazon product and so far can't really fins anything that will work well with my requirements. Please, since I'm new to Amazon, tell me if my requirements are completely stupid and unreasonable - I can take it :)

1. put custom descriptions for the products. Due to SEO I'm not really interested to use the ones in our shop. 
  2. set Key Product Features
  3. set price (markup) for individual products
  4. sync categories to Amazon
  5. get an overview, maybe a list where I can see which products are enabled or disabled for export to Amazon. We are not exporting whole catalog, only a part.

I looked at

Amazon Market Place Module (Common-Services, most used?)
This one looked like a complete solution.No Demo available (!!)
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes (probabaly)
5. No

- But it don't have number 5, no list whatsoever of what it going to be exported. How can you work without beeing able to have a good overview of which products are enabled and which are diabled?
- Support seems to be answering fast, but sometimes don't really understand the questions.
- Also this topic (in French I had to translate) concerns me very much.

Amazon Integration Module (CEDcommerce)
- Demo 500 Error. Not available.
1. Yes, only text field not full editor (but it can be done according to support)
2. Yes
3. No
4. Yes
5. No

- a solution with most potential right now, helpful and fast pre-sales support

Amazon Sync Marketplace Module (Prestalia)
- Bug in the demo, so it is hard to get an good overview.
1. No
2. No
3. maybe possible
4. maybe possible
5. Yes
-
like the support, at least pre-sale 

Amazon Connector Module (Webkul)
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. Yes

Have you also checked this Amazon Integration?

If following your points:

1. Custom descriptions can be added by making product copies and assigning them todisabled categories

2. As for the key features - not sure, would be good if more details could be provided

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

The addon can be tested free for a couple of items, the only thing is that it's built in Store Manager soft for PrestaShop management (there's free trial as well).

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2020 at 5:43 PM, Constantino said:

Have you also checked this Amazon Integration?

If following your points:

1. Custom descriptions can be added by making product copies and assigning them todisabled categories

2. As for the key features - not sure, would be good if more details could be provided

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

The addon can be tested free for a couple of items, the only thing is that it's built in Store Manager soft for PrestaShop management (there's free trial as well).

Hi @Constantino did you try it?

@bloggus thanks for your post, it was very helpful. Between your searches do you know if once the status has been set on shipped in PrestaShop, the data is sent to Amazon including the traking number?

Thanks for any reply.

Balla