有支持支付宝ALIPAY的PrestaShop插件吗?

Vincent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Works for 1.1

But how do the alipay modules work in PrestaShop?

thank you.

Some codes have been modified. I have tested it with 1.1. It works perfectly on my end...

I am living in the U.S. I don't need this module. I tried to make it work is totally for the Chinese members benefits. If it has helped some one, I am happy.

I also have the shipping modules EMS international, EMS domestic and Pelican. All of them do not work on the 1.1 And I don't need these. If there are enough Chinese members show interest for the modules, I will tried to modify the codes and make them work for you. It only if there are enough members want them....

Thanks.
  • Like 1

Thank you, Star.

Alipay, A Win-Win Proposal
Break through borders and old routine.
Accept payments from billions of Chinese consumers.
Tap into the world's fastest growing market now.

The alipay module is all Chinese members need.

But I tried it just now, it can't work in PrestaShop. Please give me a little tips.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

:-) Star, Thank you very much!
I added this module with some warnings. That's because I didn't configure it.
And when I went to the front Home page, it didn't displayed at there. Should I doing some modification?

:-) Star, Thank you very much!
I added this module with some warnings. That's because I didn't configure it.
And when I went to the front Home page, it didn't displayed at there. Should I doing some modification?

Try to 777 you folder.

• 2 months later...
我也需要物流模块
IESTOR里面很有几个物流模块
在国内使用不错
要是能修改一个通用的出来就好了
谢谢

Ask Star. She converted all of the iestore modules for me. And all of them works perfectly. She knows how to do it.

我也需要物流模块
IESTOR里面很有几个物流模块
在国内使用不错
要是能修改一个通用的出来就好了
谢谢

Ask Star. She converted all of the iestore modules for me. And all of them works perfectly. She knows how to do it.

她好久没来啦
给她发邮件也没回

我也需要物流模块
IESTOR里面很有几个物流模块
在国内使用不错
要是能修改一个通用的出来就好了
谢谢

她好久没来啦
给她发邮件也没回

Well, you sent me an email with no title, no name, no 上. 下款 and only asking about iestore modules. And it was delivered to my junk mail.

I don't mind about helping. But at least I need to know who you are, and how did you know me, and what exactly you want when I received an email asking for help. Don't you think?

我也需要物流模块
IESTOR里面很有几个物流模块
在国内使用不错
要是能修改一个通用的出来就好了
谢谢

她好久没来啦
给她发邮件也没回

Well, you sent me an email with no title, no name, no 上. 下款 and only asking about iestore modules. And it was delivered to my junk mail.

I don't mind about helping. But at least I need to know who you are, and how did you know me, and what exactly you want when I received an email asking for help. Don't you think?

很抱歉没有详细说明,SORRY

我又给你发了一封邮件,如果可以,能分享下这些模块吗,谢谢了

虽然刚接触这个系统时间不长,但真的很喜欢这个系统,只是对于国内使用来说还是有一些问题。

很抱歉没有详细说明,SORRY

我又给你发了一封邮件,如果可以,能分享下这些模块吗,谢谢了

虽然刚接触这个系统时间不长,但真的很喜欢这个系统,只是对于国内使用来说还是有一些问题。

I just sent you an email. When there is a will, there is a way. Prestashop is a very good shopping cart script. I like it very much. It is not perfect, but it is the best in the market.

Except Jack and Newest, nobody has asked me any other modules besides Alipay from iestore. I will convert Alipay when the 1.2 is final. Let me finish the translation of Chinese and Japanese first before I want to think about anything else.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Hello Star,

Do you know when the Alipay module will be ready for prestashop 1.2 ?

Thank you,

Goofjuzo

Hi Star,

Yes, I have the same query with you if there is any new Alipay module for prestashop 1.2.4?

I've tried to use Alipay v1.0 for prestashop v1.2.4, but there was error message.

Thank you for your efforts and kind advice in this module.

Best regards,
lioncity

• 2 months later...

alipay 经过测试 可以在1.25 版中使用 只是 .zip文件在上载后不可直接使用 要解压缩文件后放到modules 文件夹里.到prestashop admin 的modules 里安装好,在到paiment里边做config,输入邮件地址 和支付宝id

lily
支付宝在版本1.25上安装显示成功吗?我安装时显示是不成功的,在继续配置,支付宝返回参数也是错误的
你的如果可以用,能否分享一下你的ALIPAY插件?

I installed it with 1.25 and php5. It has no problem......

• 5 months later...

这个是需要去支付宝公司的网站申请的,申请他们的“签约商家”服务即可,但这可能需要几个工作日的时间。申请成功后,您会得到支付宝公司的security colde 和partner id,然后您就可以集成支付宝服务到您的网站里了(请准备好您的身份证扫描件的电子档——正反两面)。

支付宝公司提供两种主要类型的服务收费方式,一种好像是1.5%的手续费,一种是一次性包年服务,具体额度请咨询支付宝公司营销人员!

lily
支付宝在版本1.25上安装显示成功吗?我安装时显示是不成功的,在继续配置,支付宝返回参数也是错误的
你的如果可以用,能否分享一下你的ALIPAY插件?

I installed it with 1.25 and php5. It has no problem......

You are a kindly girl.Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
这个是需要去支付宝公司的网站申请的,申请他们的“签约商家”服务即可,但这可能需要几个工作日的时间。申请成功后,您会得到支付宝公司的security colde 和partner id,然后您就可以集成支付宝服务到您的网站里了(请准备好您的身份证扫描件的电子档——正反两面)。

请问chenxing
如果海外公司想使用alipay 是否先要在中国的工商局注册?

请问chenxing
如果海外公司想使用alipay 是否先要在中国的工商局注册?

需要有中国的银行账号就可以了!

TO Lily :如果您一定要用公司名义进行交易和支付的话,应当需要注册中国国内的公司;如果您愿意以个人名义进行交易和支付的话,那就应当好办很多了(那样的话,相当于国内国外没有区别,当然得持有支持支付宝的银行卡)。具体也不太懂,我PM你一个支付宝公司营销人员的QQ号,您可以向他了解一下相关情况。

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...