Add a fee for each X-product

Hello

I'm looking for a solution or a module wich can help me do following question.

On my shop, you can buy solarpanels. On each panel you have to pay a recycle fee (€2). So I want to have this automaticly added in the shopping cart.
For example: if you buy 1 solar panel, there is 2 euro extra. If you buy 100 solar panels, there has to be 200 euro extra. It may be added as a product but I really need a solution for this.

I can't just add this to the price because it's different in every country + it has to be listed apart on the invoice.

Thanks in advance! (Using 1.7.6.8)

• 2 years later...
On 10/5/2020 at 4:39 PM, Famke said:

Hello

I'm looking for a solution or a module wich can help me do following question.

On my shop, you can buy solarpanels. On each panel you have to pay a recycle fee (€2). So I want to have this automaticly added in the shopping cart.
For example: if you buy 1 solar panel, there is 2 euro extra. If you buy 100 solar panels, there has to be 200 euro extra. It may be added as a product but I really need a solution for this.

I can't just add this to the price because it's different in every country + it has to be listed apart on the invoice.

Thanks in advance! (Using 1.7.6.8)

Hi

There is such a module out there which will do exactly what you need.

ADD EXTRA OR ONE-TIME ONLY FEE MODULE by MEG Venture

https://www.megventure.com/prestashop-modules/37-2-prestashop-one-time-only-extra-fee-module-8691246213518.html#/4-your_prestashop_version-prestashop_17xx

If you enable the "Apply by Quantity" option, the fee will be multiplied by the quantity.

- The fees can be mandatory/preselected/optional/hidden/can be applied after a minimum quantity, etc.

prestashop-one-time-only-extra-fee-modul

prestashop-one-time-only-extra-fee-modul

The Fee that we need to adapt is different for each country. The Module above does not have the option to do this.

Another option is to create a virtual product, but also here we need the option to set the fee different on each country

The module satisfies the basic requirements except country based fee implementation. It actually does customer-based fee application option, but nıt country-based. However, this feature can be added to the module with additional development. Please PM me to have a quote for this kind development if you are interested.