500 Internal Error - FatalErrorException

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.7.6.7, PHP Version 7.2.32.  I keep getting this error (see attached pic). 

I get it on more than one page in my back office.  I have done a full cache removal manually, and the problem still exists.

It's weird, I can hit "refresh" about 7 or 8 times, and it eventually goes away.  I am having the same issue with some pages on my front office.  If I hit "refresh" several times, and the page eventually loads.

Does anyone know what it means, and how I can fix it?

error.jpg

Did you run myShopRepair and did your php.ini settings have at least the minimum requirements?  Also try the clear cache button (just to rule any cache issues out)

For other users having this issue - Troubleshoot guideline:

1. Disable module overrides:
Advanced Parameters > Performance > Disable all overrides > Yes ( to rule out any external software module issues)

2. Check if you have all files
Advanced Parameters > Information > List of changed files > are you missing files?

3. Clear Cache
Remove all files inside the yourstore/var/cache/ folder. 

4. Check php.ini settings
Check if you store has ateleats the minimum requirements that come with prestashop 1.7

5. Replacing core files
The next we did in this issue was removing the folders below and all its content. (These folders only contains Prestashop Core files and will not make you lose any data or harm your store since you should never make edits in Prestashop core files
- yourstore/vendor/...
- yourstore/src/...
- yourstore/cache/...
- yourstore/classes/...
After removing these folders and files above we replace these folders with those out of a freshly download Prestashop with the same version number (Prestashop downloads) . After replacing clear your browser's cookies and reset your cache. 

This seems to work for this issue, error is not displaying anymore.

Info: you can use myShopRepair to delete your cache folder completely and check your php.ini settings in seconds.

Edited by Crezzur (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I reinstalled a fresh version of Prestashop 1.7.6.8, with a completely fresh database.  Before adding a single module, or creating a single listing, or making ANY changes at all, I am still getting the error.  Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?  I am with InMotion hosting.  Has anyone else had this problem with Prestashop 1.7?

Also, my front office only works if debug mode is enabled.

error2.jpg

p.s.  My Prestashop 1.7 is installed in a subdirectory ... public_html/tstudioleather.com.   There is an older version of Prestashop (v 1.6.1.4) installed in public_html, running a different website (tstudiojewelry.com).  Is it possible there is a conflict between the two?  Do they share any of the same files?  Sorry, I'm not very technical, so it makes it difficult for me to find the problem.

Hello,

You issue is theme related which is trowing error on getting cart information.

You are getting a 500 Internal Server Error which means the theme is trying to fetch your cart information but the url is wrong.
And a java-script error Uncaught TypeError: $(...).elevateZoom is not a function

The best way is to upgrade your theme to the latest version our contact your theme developer to resolve this issue.

error.thumb.png.74ad59c8dbd04e4a5d04047cd2365c29.png

When I installed a fresh version of Prestashop 1.7.6.8, with a completely fresh database, before adding a single module, theme, or creating a single listing, or making ANY changes at all, I was still getting the error.  I have tried switching to the default theme, and still got the error.

Hi, I have a question.  The website that I have been getting errors on is tstudioleather.com (it is an addon domain), and the Prestashop 1.7.6.8 software installation is located in /public_html/tstudioleather.com/.  It is using PHP version 7.2.33

In my Prestashop back office, under SEO & URLs, shop domain and SSL domain is set to tstudioleather.com.
The base URL is set to /
Should that be set to /tstudioleather.com ?  When I change it, I get a page of nothing but text.  I completely lose the graphic interface.

I should mention that have another website, tstudiojewelry.com that is installed in /public_html.  It is considered my primary domain.  It has Prestashop 1.6.1.4, with PHP version 7.0.33.

Could these two software installs be in conflict with each other somehow?  (I will eventually be upgrading tstudiojewelry to Prestashop 1.7, but won't have time to get to that for a few weeks.)