Disable add to cart button

Hi,

I am making a store on PrestaShop 1.7 and I have almost everything ready, but for reasons unknown to me one of the basic functionalities of PrestaShop has disappeared. The add to cart button is not blocked if we exceed the number of products in stock. This is the case also in product miniatures and in the product card itself.
Where to look for the cause? Maybe someone met with something like this?

I will be grateful for your help.

I know about this option. It doesn't matter if I have default or deny, the button is not blocked and can be clicked. Only the modal of the order confirmation and automatic refreshing of the cart do not appear. But after refreshing the page, the products appear in the basket anyway along with the warning about the lack of the right amount.
When there is a sufficient amount of product, a confirmation appears and the basket is automatically refreshed.
I have absolutely no idea what this could be about.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have the same issue here.

Did you manage to resolve it ?

Thank you

On 10/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, Bielak265 said:

I know about this option. It doesn't matter if I have default or deny, the button is not blocked and can be clicked. Only the modal of the order confirmation and automatic refreshing of the cart do not appear. But after refreshing the page, the products appear in the basket anyway along with the warning about the lack of the right amount.
When there is a sufficient amount of product, a confirmation appears and the basket is automatically refreshed.
I have absolutely no idea what this could be about.