Prestashop 1.7.6.8 Translations page won't show anymore strings

cleoni

Hello,

I upgraded today a PS 1.7.6.7 to PS 1.7.6.8.

Aparently, Translations screen has lost funtionality, when searching in the Shop Theme translations, and clicking on any of the tree displayed on the left, I get no strings to translate, even the one that are missing translations.

Is there any way to diagnose what's going wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I experience the same issue. Has anyone managed to troubleshoot this? 

Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
translations.bundle.js:1002
Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException:
Compile Error: Symfony\Component\Debug\DebugClassLoader::loadClass(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/vendor/composer/../beberlei/doctrineextensions/src/Query/Mysql/Regexp.php' (include_path='/var/www/html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/var/www/html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/local/lib/php')

Edited by delx (see edit history)

You change the iso code for the lang?

In language Spanish(Argentina) per example we have this bug. 

Iso code in prestashop is AG and the correct iso code is ES (Spanish) and language code es-ar, If you change the ISO CODE (AG) to (ES) prestashop fucking off all transalation function to all languages. 

Revert the change and put again AG iso code, and translation function work again for all languages.

If you change a iso code in one language try to revert the change.

Is a bug provenient from 1.7.0.0v

• 1 month later...

In my case the issue was related to missing package in vendor. I don't have any idea at all how beberlei/doctrineextensions got removed from production and git did not report at all that it was missing. Package was commited in the repo. On local everything worked fine - took me 1-2 hours to trace this. 

Edited by delx (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I'm aware it's rather old, but maybe someone is still looking for a solution to this problem.

In my case it was a bug in PS 1.7.6.9, but I reckon some other versions might have been affected as well. Translations require Regexp.php file, which is located in vendor\beberlei\DoctrineExtensions\src\Query\Mysql, however the correct path is vendor\beberlei\doctrineextensions\src\Query\Mysql. Once I renamed the folder to doctrineextensions all translations magically reappeared :)

For us everything was fine on a test server, which was running on Windows, but the live site was on Linux, which is case sensitive.