FIeld Search Bar doesnt work correctly

shotgunyamato

Hey, I have a problem with the search engine on my site. Namely, some products are not being found, or others are being searched for? For example, when we go to the www.gyeonpolska.com website and enter Q2 One in the search engine, we will find nothing. If I change the product name to "Lol" and type "Lol" into the search engine, the product will be found ... Can anyone tell me what is going on here? Or, for example, when I enter Q2M WetCoat Essence, it searches for this product, but also searches for several other aspects related to this phrase. Filters also do not work properly, when we choose protection and varnish, socks appear. is anyone able to click through and help?

You have a DNS problem. "gyeonpolska.com" works, but "www.gyeonpolska.com" doesn't work.

Prestashop has reserved words. Common words like "with", "and" and "where". Those are not indexed. I don't know what those words are for Polish, but you should take that into account.

As for the filters: please provide a url where they can be found.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, shotgunyamato said:

@musicmaster

To make the search bard working well

"with" = "z"     ( person)

"and" = "oraz" "z"  ( noun )

"where" = "gdzie"  (place)

this is translates but how about "One" ? why when i am pasting One on the site into a search bar nothing were found ? : (

It looks like you don't get the point. There are dozens of these words. And I don't know which ones are used in Polish: it may be completely different words. They are stored in the ps_configuration_lang table.