Error mapping : PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab

Uppo

Hi,

I can't access to the back-office without debug mode.

While I am in this mode, I see that error in symphony :

Entities Mapping

Class : PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab

Mapping errors : The association PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab#tabLangs refers to the owning side field PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang#tab which does not exist.

What does that mean ?

Thank you.

Prestashop 1.7.6.7

This error is saying you are calling

PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang#tab

The correct way to call is

PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab#tabLangs

I am guessing you are using a module/override file which uses the \src\PrestaShopBundle\tab.php from prestashop and calls TabLang#tab which throws an error because prestashop does not recognize this call.

Edited by Crezzur (see edit history)

On 9/29/2020 at 7:10 AM, Crezzur said:

Try to enable your debugmode, and which php version are you using?

I am already in debug mode.

If I'm not I couldn't connect to the back-office.

I'm using PrestaShop 1.7.6.7 in php 7.2.31

Thanks

After looking at @Uppo his store i have decided to install the myShopRepair tool. This tool has an delete cache option.

Basically what this tool does is removing the /var/cache folder and all it contents, after that the myShopRepair tool creates a new /var/cache folder (writing permissions 0755).
After doing this (clicking on delete cache button in myShopRepair tool) the website back-office could be reached again without debug mode enabled.

myShopRepair :

Edited by Crezzur (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am getting the same error in Prestashop 7.7.6 also. I am currently in debug mode. The problem I am having is with products. They show up perfectly in the front end, in the backend some are missing the title, price, pictures and description. Yet they are perfect on the front end. 

I have the above error plus this one: The mappings PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang#id and PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab#tabLangs are inconsistent with each other.

Does anyone know what the fix to this is? It might be related to my error. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue... 

PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab

The association PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab#tabLangs refers to the owning side field PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang#tab which does not exist.

How can we solve this ? 

Edited by Subran (see edit history)

I am getting the same error since yesterday on PS 1.7.7.4 with PHP 7.3, out of the blue:

The association PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab#tabLangs refers to the owning side field PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang#tab which does not exist.

Let's get this fixed today. I'll get back to you all...

4 hours ago, pinwheel said:

There is a fix on github. I had written the fix in another forum a while back. Do a search in github and you should be able to fix this rather easy There was one line of code.

I've been searching for it but I can't find it :( 

21 hours ago, Subran said:

Hello

I did replace this line like on this picture  but it's not working: 

2021-05-30.png.2654a5b5d3618b8d33ac1a7ed4b91c33.png

Can you try the following:

Backup your file: PrestaShop/src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/Tab.php

Replace the Tab.php content with this code: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aleksiuno/PrestaShop/9c7ee90d97242433bd19a850140a90dbe201a771/src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/Tab.php

Make sure to clear your cache folder after this. (Preferable manual by clearing all the content inside the Prestashop/var/cache/)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crezzur said:

Can you try the following:

Backup your file: PrestaShop/src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/Tab.php

Replace the Tab.php content with this code: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aleksiuno/PrestaShop/9c7ee90d97242433bd19a850140a90dbe201a771/src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/Tab.php

Make sure to clear your cache folder after this. (Preferable manual by clearing all the content inside the Prestashop/var/cache/)

Hello Crezzur,

I just did it but when I put off Debug Mode i'm again unable to connect to my Prestashop admin

2 hours ago, Subran said:

Error 500 when i'm not in debug mode

and in debug mode no errors  except in the translation part it is written 13 in red

I feel lost.. 

That sounds like another error. Have you checked the error logs? You might have a plugin which is causing problems. I had this problem with my prestashop. I had to disable the plugin causing problems. 

Also clear your cache for the cart. 

On 9/28/2020 at 7:01 AM, Crezzur said:

This error is saying you are calling

PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang#tab

The correct way to call is

PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab#tabLangs

I am guessing you are using a module/override file which uses the \src\PrestaShopBundle\tab.php from prestashop and calls TabLang#tab which throws an error because prestashop does not recognize this call.

So how do we modify this file to fix the issue, I am using 1.7.7.4 have found that file with the class in it, but am unsure what to change to make it call it correctly

6 minutes ago, dragon_sa said:

So how do we modify this file to fix the issue, I am using 1.7.7.4 have found that file with the class in it, but am unsure what to change to make it call it correctly

I have figured it out in  \src\PrestaShopBundle\tab.php around line 112, change

/**
     * @ORM\OneToMany(targetEntity="PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang", mappedBy="tab")
     */
    private $tabLangs;

to

/**
     * @ORM\OneToMany(targetEntity="PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang", mappedBy="id")
     */
    private $tabLangs;

it is the value for mappedBy needs to be set to id not tab

• 1 month later...

I have tried to follow your advice, by changing mappedBy="tab") to mappedBy="id"), as dragon_sa have suggested and the whole tab-file, as suggested by Crezzur, but it did change anything to my error.

I still have this error:

PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab

I use Prestashop 1.7.7.5

Edited by Knuden (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
El 30/05/2021 a las 11:57 PM, Crezzur dijo:

¿Puede probar lo siguiente:

Haga una copia de seguridad de su archivo: PrestaShop/src/PrestaShopBundle/Entidad/Tab.php

Reemplace el contenido de Tab.php con este código: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aleksiuno/PrestaShop/9c7ee90d97242433bd19a850140a90dbe201a771/src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/Tab.php

Asegúrese de borrar la carpeta de caché después de esto. (Preferiblemente manual borrando todo el contenido dentro del Prestashop/var/cache/)

Gracias