execute PHP file in backoffice

Hi, I'm still learning Prestashop (1.7.6.7). I've some proven PHP/MySQL/JQuery scripts I'm trying to import from an old OsCommerce site. It would be a huge work to make them compatible with MVC, so my idea is to show them in backoffice right pane and use the Prestashop functions.

I've been able with a public function getContent(){include('views/templates/admin/myscript.php');}  line to show on backoffice but the content is 100% of the page and shows partly under the backoffice left menu.

Most important, they are daily use modules, I really need a direct link from left menu in backoffice and not from module management menu (too long).

Could someone help me with this please ?

Thank you

Edited by bedford (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

Hi joseantgv, thank you for your help. So far I could create a menu but could not create the module to include or execute my scripts on the right pane of prestashop's backoffice

Edited by bedford (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guest,

I want a simple table like the image below, without calling a view but directly from PHP code. The code is full working on another CMS, I want to use it on my admin pane and I don't care if it doesn't look "modern", I only want it functional and ready to import, so I only have to update the queries to access prestashop's database model.

I can't find a way to do such a "simple" model, all tutorial I've found do uses the MVC and most of them don't even work with 1.7

Thank you

prestatable.png

• 1 year later...