Issue of pricing shown VAT free and not with VAT under Google / Souci affichage prix HT et non TTC sur Google

Richard T

Hello/Bonjour,

I have an issue which I can't manage to resolve (website under version 1.7.5.2). / J'ai un souci que je n'arrive pas à résoudre (site internet sous Prestashop 1.7.5.2).

After a research of products under the search function of Google, the price shown on the result page is always VAT free when it should be with VAT. / Après une recherche de produits sur le moteur de recherche Google, le tarif affiché par ce dernier sur la page de résultat est systématiquement en HT et non TTC.

I thought that it was linked to the location of the IP adress but even with an IP located in France, the screen shows a price VAT free and not with VAT. And from the moment the client goes on the website page of the product, the price is shown with VAT as it should be. / Je pensais que c'était lié à la localisation de l'adresse IP mais même quand l'IP du client est située en France, l'affichage est en HT et non en TTC. Et à partir du moment où le client clique sur le lien et arrive sur la page du produit de mon site, c'est le prix TTC qui s'affiche bien.

I can't find a parameter under Prestashop that could modify this error of VAT shown on the search engine of Google. / Je n'arrive pas à trouver le paramètre sous Prestashop qui permettrai de ne plus avoir ce type d'affichage sur le moteur de recherche de Google.

Someone here knowing a solution to this ? / Quelqu'un connait-il la solution ?

Thanking you in advance. / Merci d'avance.

Richard

Edited by Richard T (see edit history)