One page checkout not proceeding to shipping method

ernitish

Hi,

My client have Prestashop 1.7.6.7, with the guest account checkout is working properly and proceed to shipping method step with saving address
But, when i fill password field on personal information step (means wants to make account too) and try to save address with continue button on addresses step...checkout is not working and after redirect again its showing addressees step with saving address.

You can reproduce this error with this-
Go to store- https://shop.maisonoperative.com/en/
add any product and proceed to checkout after adding information as guest you can easily go to shipping method step
But when you will try to adding information with password you will see redirect on same addresses step.
I am attaching video with this issue.

Can anyone can help regarding this?
I have tried all kind of debug methods but no error generated in log file regarding this.
I have check many posts...they are suggested truncate ps_cart table...i have already did that..

Thank you!

• Like 1

I'm on the same version after upgrading and I also can't continue but I receive a 404. 

In firefox the route is a 302 and is successful for 50% of users. 

In Chrome the route is a 404 and is unsuccessful for 100% of users. 

I fear upgrading this project, I'm going to move the site onto a different framework.

• 1 month later...

I'm on the same version. After address input (as guest) "continue" button redirects me to customer login page instead of next step (choose shipping method). I have to click back in browser to continue with order steps. 

This is a very bad bug on the latest version that will cost us a lot of orders.

The number of open issues on github, and the constant issues upgrading tells me this is no longer a stable project. I've already started making an alternative in woocommerce, I just can't believe this completely stopped working before I'd finished building the new site, wow. I can't even get the latest version of prestashop to work as a fresh install, I even had to hack the db install script to get it to complete succesfully.

• 1 year later...
On 10/18/2020 at 10:54 PM, davedave1 said:

This happens to me no matter what country I choose. The url is:

/order?id_address=0

The error page states:

The page you are looking for was not found.

There aren't even any useful errors in the log!

I'm getting the same error. Did you find the solution for this. If yes please share me the solution