Modifying Header in Default Theme

In the default theme I have removed the currency and language selection as well as removing the logo image, but would like to make additional changes.

The shop can be seen here - http://ssbeachgolf.com/shop/

What I would like to do is bring the account portion (that says Welcome, [user] Your Account Cart: [status]) inline with the contact, sitemap, search portion and then right aligned so that it is over the cart module.

Can anyone help me do this? I've read all the posts I can find here, but am still encountering troubles.

Thanks!

UGH! Well How I missed that is beyond me so I appologize for that. As the risk of another easy answer being pointed out to me could you direct me on how to shift that block to the right now? I just messed around with the margins and was unable to move the block so I'm not sure where I should be looking.

Thanks & Sorry =)

Hi static and thank you very much for the reply again. I was actually looking at that and didn't try it because I feared it would do what it actually did.... it moved that entire header to the right which brought the left blocks up. I have it still on the website if you want to look.

Ideally I would have the user block right aligned and the contact, sitemap, etc.. left aligned.

Thanks!

Well I actually figured it out, but thank you very very much Static because I couldn't have done it without your help. Here's a follow up though…

I like it now better than it was before, but the header doesn't seem to flow very well, plus the styling of the search box seems to led itself to being right aligned. Any recommendations on an alternate layout?