Module customerRegistration management

ningu

Try to modify the file customerregistration.php, line 46-47 to add your own langage before installing the module

$tab->name = array(Language::getIdByIso('en') =>'Pending',
               Language::getIdByIso('fi')  =>'YourText');

Uninstall the module, Replace fr by fi in this file, then reinstall

Try to modify the file customerregistration.php, line 46-47 to add your own langage before installing the module
               Language::getIdByIso('fi')  =>'YourText');

Uninstall the module, Replace fr by fi in this file, then reinstall

ok, I will do it again and will contact here if it wont work!
Thankys for your help!

Hello,

I have PS 1.2.5 and customerregistration 2.0
I have install completely this module and i have an error :

Warning: Missing argument 1 for ApprovedCustomer::__construct(), called in /admin/toolbar.php on line 41 and defined in /modules/customerregistration/ApprovedCustomer.php on line 29

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ApprovedCustomer::viewAccess() in /admin/toolbar.php on line 42

What is the problem ?

Part of the Registration Management allow you to automatically put a NEW member is a specified group by having them use a Registration Code during the registration process.

How can I automatically put an EXISTING member in a specified group by using a registration code?

Is there a way I can add the “Privilege Section” of the code to “Your personal information” section in “My Account”?

Hello,

Someone can give me a response for my problem ?

In first page, for version 2.0 : "The uninstallation of the module will destroy all pending registration and related customer"
Actived customers registration will destroy too???

@monvidedressing

On uninstall, only customer pending for approval are destroyed
All registered and approved custoemrs are keeped and not destroyed.

Concerning your issue, I've retested an install of module 2.0 on presta1.2.5 : I have not issues....
Did you change some code on your installation ?

Hello ningu,

After uninstall this module and install again, i have the same problem.
I didn't have changed toolbar.php. I have modified my theme for no display price and i have added links trackers on order.php, that's all.
When i want to configure this module, i choose activate create account, send me email and validate, i have :

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /homepages/modules/customerregistration/customerregistration.php on line 295

I have only 2 groups: default and customers. I don't choose code for specials groups

Have you an idea ?

Hello,
I have do the upgrade to prestashop 1.2.5 from 1.1.0.5, I have modified the file customerregistration.php with it, but the module doesn't install :(
Could you help me?
kind regards

@gluca,

Put the module version 1.5 in the modules directory
Then uninstall the module : this will cleanup everything (you have to deal with pending registration before uninstall because pending registration will be deleted)

Then copy module version 2.0
See the first post of this thread to modify the array about your langage
and install the module

This should be OK, you will have a new tab in BO

In ps_configuration table in database, do you have the 4 entries :
CUSTREG_IS_REGISTERED_BY_DEFAULT,
CUSTREG_SEND_ADMIN_MAIL,
CUSTREG_MAILS,
CUSTREG_GROUPS ?

IF YES,
There is troubles installing the tab.
Check youhave the following code in customerreistration.php file, arround line 50

Language::getIdByIso('it') =>'Pending',
                          Language::getIdByIso('fr')  =>'En attente');

(I suppose 'it' is your langage)
Do you manage other langage ?

IF NO,
In BO, go to modules/Positions, selection this module and not positionnable hook
and remove the 5 anchor point of this module

Then try to reinstall

In ps_configuration table in database, I have only :
CUSTREG_SEND_ADMIN_MAIL,
CUSTREG_MAILS,

It is italian, I have only italian and english.

IF NO,
In BO, go to modules/Positions, selection this module and not positionnable hook
and remove the 5 anchor point of this module

Then try to reinstall

The module isn't in position module because it isn't installed. I have only:
Registered Customer Info v1.0
Customer accounts v1.0

Which is 5 anchor point?

kind regards, thank you for help

"anchor points" : I was meaning hooks

You will have to uninstall everything manually:
-- in BO, tab Modules/positions, remove all hooks to which the module is associated (up to 5 : authentication, createAccountForm, createAccount, backOfficeHome, adminCustomers)
-- in database, table Configuration, remove all entries named CUSTREG_ (list in previous posts)
-- in BO, in tab Tools/Tabs, remove the entries associated to this module if any
-- in Database, delete the table ps_approvedcustomer

If you have PS 1.2.5, module 2.0 with modification in array for 'it' langage, install should be OK.
If not, to detect where is the issue during install, can you chech (in this order) :
-- to which hooks the module is associated to
-- which CUSTREG_* you have in configuration table
-- if you see the tab in Tools/tabs
-- if you have the ps_approvedcustomer in database

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour,

Pourriez-vous m'éclairer sur mon problème ?

J'ai une erreur :

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in .../modules/customerregistration/customerregistration.php on line 295

qui correspond à :
'.($group['id_group'] != 1 ? '<input type="checkbox" name="groupBox[]" class="groupBox" id="groupBox_'.$group['id_group'].'" value="'.$group['id_group'].'" '.(in_array($group['id_group'], $this->_defaultGroups) ? 'checked="checked" ' : '').'/>' : '').'

Merci de m'aider à résoudre cette erreur ou de m'expliquer d'où elle peut provenir.

This means parmeter $this->_defaultGroups is not an array in function in_array()

On a normal installation, you should not have this issue.
If you've upgraded from 1.5, unstall then reinstall

Question - I read this thread and couldn't find the answer, but it might be there so I apologize if I'm duplicating.

This works great - the only feature I'm not seeing is a confirmation to the guest when they are switched to validated. Is this there and I just haven't activated it or is it not built in? I will try and add it in if not, but I wanted to double check before I did all the work on that.

Thank You!

@Ciscowrig
Which feature are you looking for ?
On registration, the Front page displays a message indicating the registration is pending
You can replace the default email with emails provided in the module to notify the customer that registration is pending (see first post)
When registration is approved, an email is sent to the customer (check the appropriated option in BO)

I thought it would send an email to customers, but I can't find anything to indicate that and no email is sent upon my validating them in BO.

Here are the only configurations I'm allowed in the module configuration.

20854_8mLiYHX0KPTUu3nWCux3_t

Goodmornig.

I have installed this module on Prestashop V1.2.5.0.

When a new customer makes a registration, he receives the notification trat his account need to be activated by an administrator.
When he trys to login, a message appears to signalize that the account has not still been activated.
But the system sets the variable $logged to true!
I check this variable in order to show/hide prices, and so a not activated account can see prices.

Is there any way to block this ?

Thanks en advance and sorry for the bad english

But the system sets the variable $logged to true!

Where do you see that ?
It's strange, because :
-- in the hook authentication, the cookie->logged is correctly set to false
-- user is not connected as it can not see his account

Goodmorning

I check $logged value in product.tpl
{if $logged}
<!-- add to cart form-->
<form id="buy_block" action="{$base_dir}cart.php" method="post">...
{else}
Login for Prices & Ordering Options
{/if}

in order to not display prices for not registered and activated user.

The customer that has pending registration can see prices anyway....

Thank en advance

no.

When a pending customer tryes to login, he receives a failed authentication message.
No "My account" is showed.

In category view (...category.php?id_category...) the {if $logged} works correctly, no price is shown.

The problem is in Product view (..product.php?id_product...).

I'm a newbie into Prestashop and php.

In doubt, I have attached the file product.tpl.
I also checked {$logged} value outside the {$if logged} into product.tpl, and it returns a value of 15 - it corresponds to the customer id.
At the sama time, into product-list.tpl this value is correctly set to 0.

Thanks en advance

product.zip

Hello

This is a great mod - much better than a paid mod i have just purchased and been disappointed with! :(

However during testing when I hit the register button after filling all details on at front reg form I get an Internal Server Error. Perhaps strangely enough the registration is recorded ok and appears in back end plus customer gets the email to say registration needs to be validated. So it all works fine except for this error page.

How would I fix that please?

Cheers

RJ

@Club Member

Sorry if I am being too obvious but did you remember to copy the mails folder to your installation? As far as I can tell there are no configurable options for these emails to be sent your customers - it just happens.

Cheers

RJ

I had, but I just copied the classes and mails folders into the regular area and it's working now.

FYI - there are emails that need to be in both the registration module and in the top-level mails/classes. I just copied everything into the top level folder.

I had a few questions on this module. I am trying to accomplish setting up a store with two different user groups with two different product sets. Is it possible to automatically register a user to a specific group without a registration code, so all new users are placed in a group other than default? Or, is it possible to set multiple registration codes? So a user could enter any one of a number of codes and be placed into a group?

Multicode is not implemented in this module neither than placing customers in groups different that default one without the code.

But looking at the code, you can do this quiet easily

I'm not sure I fully understand. Using multiple codes, or registering a user to a group by default would be easy? Would there need to be adjustments made to the module files or the core files of Prestashop?

I think I have it set so I can automatically place a user in a group by passing the registration code as a hidden input but I was wondering what the code modifications would be to allow for numerous registration codes to be used and if there would be a limit to the number of codes used?

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the registration code stored, in the database? I am trying to determine the best way to allow for multiple codes to place a user in a group. I can do it through the customerregistration.php file but I don't want to edit that file each time a new code is added. Is there a way I can create a form on the backoffice to add additional codes?

Tout d'abord merci à Ningu pour son module car il m'a aidé à suivre une bonne piste pour un de mes problèmes.

Ceci dit, je poste ici une demande d'aide car je n'arrive toujours pas à obtenir LE résultat final avec ce module

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/49108/developpement/comment_creer_un_champ_code_secret_pour_valider_linscription

Voici le post que j'ai ouvert. Ningu à commencé à m'aider mais je n'arrive toujours pas à trouver. Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider??

Mercii Mercii et encore Merci d'avance

Hi i'm using the V2.0 on prestashop cartium, i add a spanish language o edited the line 46 - 47, i have this:
$tab = new Tab();
$tab->id_parent = 2;
Language::getIdByIso('fr') =>'En attente',
Language::getIdByIso('es') =>'Pendientes');

then i create a directory on Mails directory.

'es'

i translated to spanish the same template that there are on en directory, but, to the customer arrive mails on spanish and the admin arrive mails on english language, can someone help me?

To paolop and others, who have problem with showing pricess without logging.
(Sorry my english)

To hide pricess you need add some extra code into:

function hookAuthentication()

if (! $approved) {
$cookie->logged = 0;
you need add here $cookie->id_customer = 0;

and add code into:

function hookCreateAccount($params)

if (! $approval->is_approved)
$back = 'modules/'.basename(__FILE__, '.php').'/messages.php?msg=noconnect&back=my-account.php';

change into this:

if (! $approval->is_approved) {

$back = 'modules/'.basename(__FILE__, '.php').'/messages.php?msg=noconnect&back=my-account.php';
$cookie->logged = 0;
$cookie->id_customer = 0;
}

This solution works fine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

PS1.2.5 et module 2

This module is running on my website. When i want to access on tools to traduce some name of fiels, i have an error :
DO NOT INCLUDE THIS APPROVEDCUSTOMER FILE
If i uninstall this module, i have the same thing.
Could you explain how i can uninstall this module ?

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi, great module.

I'm using the latest version of PS 1.3.1.1

Installed perfectly, tested it once and everything worked. Trying it a second time brings up some errors though. Registration emails are all sent after registering but there is no re-direct happening to see the message:

Thanks for your registration.
Your identiers has been sent but you can not log in for now.
You will receive an email when your account will be activated.

And if the user tries to log in before being approved again there is no messages being show, just a blank page without the right sidebar being loaded

The URL being shown after pressing register is:

/modules/customerregistration/messages.php?msg=noconnect&back=my-account.php

And the URL being shown trying to log in before being approved is"

/modules/customerregistration/messages.php?msg=wait&back=my-account.php

Could it be a permissions issue? it's wierd though because it worked the very first time but not anymore. I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing multiple times.

EDIT

I just noticed an error log file in the module directory. This is the error:

[17-Jun-2010 14:24:22] PHP Fatal error:  Smarty error: [in /home/neontech/public_html/modules/customerregistration/messages.tpl line 3]: syntax error: expecting '=' after attribute name 'be' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1558) in /home/neontech/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

SOLVED - See below for explanation

Hi, great module.

I'm using the latest version of PS 1.3.1.1

Installed perfectly, tested it once and everything worked. Trying it a second time brings up some errors though. Registration emails are all sent after registering but there is no re-direct happening to see the message:

And if the user tries to log in before being approved again there is no messages being show, just a blank page without the right sidebar being loaded

The URL being shown after pressing register is:

/modules/customerregistration/messages.php?msg=noconnect&back=my-account.php

And the URL being shown trying to log in before being approved is"

/modules/customerregistration/messages.php?msg=wait&back=my-account.php

Could it be a permissions issue? it's wierd though because it worked the very first time but not anymore. I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing multiple times.

EDIT

I just noticed an error log file in the module directory. This is the error:

[17-Jun-2010 14:24:22] PHP Fatal error:  Smarty error: [in /home/neontech/public_html/modules/customerregistration/messages.tpl line 3]: syntax error: expecting '=' after attribute name 'be' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1558) in /home/neontech/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

I managed to sort it out. I googled that smarty error message and found another forum post with the same error. Solution was to remove this {l s=' and this ' mod='customerregistration'} from the text in the messages.tpl file.

From this:
{l s='Thanks for your registration.' mod='customerregistration'}

{l s='Your identiers has been sent but you can not log in for now.' mod='customerregistration'}

{l s='You will receive an email when your account will be activated.' mod='customerregistration'}

To this:

• 2 months later...
There is not link between this module and the cart management.
Can you unistall it and check if you still have the cart issue ?
what kind of issue is this ?

I have unistall the module ... and my ajax cart still not working.

But now I don't now why it does not work .... but It's a new subject..

Thanks.

Thibault

• 1 month later...

I have an issue with this module where it randomly fails to save the entry in the ps_approvedcustomers table when a customer creates an account.

As a result, the customer is automatically approved by virtue of the fact that they are not in the ps_approvedcustomers table. And I don't receive an email with the new registration.

This happened with 3 customers of mine now, but it works most of the time. The problem seems to stem from this piece of code:

$cust = $params['newCustomer'];
$approval = new ApprovedCustomer($cust->id);
$approval->is_approved = $this->_isCustomerRegistredByDefault;
$approval->privilege_request = intval(Tools::getValue('privilege_request'),0);
$approval->privilege_message = pSQL(Tools::getValue('privilege_message'), '');;
if (! $approval->save())
   Tools:('Unable to save approval information');

if ($this->_sendAdminMail)
   $this->sendMail('pending_registration', array('customer' => $cust, 'approval'=>$approval));

It appears to die on the save() function. It doesn't reach the sendMail function as a result.

I'm running PS 1.3.2 and version 2.0 of customerRegistration management module.

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour,

je viens de découvrir ce module, et je tiens à remercier Ningu car c'est exactement ce dont j'avais besoin.

J'ai cependant une interrogation :

Après avoir installé le module, je me suis aperçu que tous mes clients se retrouvaient dans l'onglet "En Attente" dans la partie Admin Clients, ce qui est génant pour retrouver les clients à valider (il faut trier sur l'id client, car on ne peut pas trier sur le statut "Approval")

Est-ce que j'aurais loupé un truc ou fait un erreur d'installation ?

Hello,

I just found this module and I want to thank Ningu because that is exactly what I needed.

I have one question:

After installing the module, I realized that all my customers were in the "Pending" tab in the Customers Admin Tab, which is annoying to find customers to validate (you must sort on the client id, because it can not be sorted on the "Approval" status)

Do I missed something or made an installation error?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thanks for the very useful module.

If any user has issues with an Error 500 showing up when a customer submits a registration or tries to log in before being approved, it might work if you change permissions on the modules folder recursively to CHMOD 755. During install Prestashop indicates to change CHMOD to 777, which on many hosts causes problems with some modules and also leaving it at 777 is a security risk.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one issue with this module. Instead of approving a new account I had to decline one and the problem I have is that in my administration home page it still says: Customers waiting for approvel: 1. But there is none to approve.

A)How can I get rid of this.
B) Any ideas why this isnt updated to 0 after declining an account.

Using v2 on prestashop 1.2.5

• 2 weeks later...

bonjour
y a t il une solution pour choisir le groupe que je voudrais mettre en attente

mon probleme est que mon client choisi le groupe auquel il veut appartenir a l inscription
s il choisi particulier il va dans le groupe particulier
s il choisi pro il faut que sa demande soi mise en attente

avec le module customer registration quand je coche inscrit par defaut les deux type de client ont acces directement a la boutique
et quand je ne met pas inscrit par defaut mes particulier son en attente

comment faire pour que juste les pros soit en attente merci de bien vouloir m aider

@hkahil

De mémoire, il me semble que j'avais mis une option dans le back-office qui permet d'afficher dans le front une case à cocher par laquelle le client demande un accès privilégié.

S'il ne coche pas, il est client standard
S'il coche, je ne sais plus : soit il est bloqué soit il est standard, jusqu'à validation dans le backOffice

salut
@olea

je ne comprends pas l interet de ce module

si je m inscrit normalement je suis mis en attente
si je m inscrit en voulant etre un membre privilegier je suis mis en attente
dans les deux cas

je ne peut pas cocher la case ''inscrit par defaut'' vu que je voudrais mettre juste les pros en attente

merci de bien vouloir m aider cela fait plusieurs semaine que je n ai toujours pas résolu mon souci

Bonjour
Je suis exactement dans la même situation.
Le client particulier landa ne peut pas se connecter tan que le compte n'est pas valider. Autan dire qu'un client qui doit attendre 24h00 avant de pouvoir valider sa commande est un client perdu!
Ceci dit, pensez-vous que les pros ou les gens qui désir un accès privilégié soient plus patient?
Je vais continuer de suivre ce fil pour voir si quelqu'un trouve la solution mais en attendant je pense que le mieux, c'est de ne pas demander de confirmation pour pouvoir ouvrir le compte, donc passer commande, mais vérifier le numéro de tva que je demande dans le formulaire d'inscription.
Si c'est un numéro "bidon" je n'envoie pas la marchandise.
l'inconvénient avec cette solution, c'est que tout le monde peut voir les remise faite à chaque groupe en créant un compte "bidon"
Si quelqu'un a mieux je suis preneur. ;)

message translated by a translator.

Hello
I am in exactly the same situation.
Landa particular client can not connect tan that the account is not validated. Autan say that a client must wait before 24h00 validate the order is a customer lost!
That said, do you think the pros or people who desire a privileged access are more patient?
I will continue to follow this thread to see if someone finds a solution, but in the meantime I think the best is not to seek confirmation in order to open the account, then place an order, but check the number of VAT I request the registration form.
If it is a "phony" I do not send the merchandise.
The drawback with this solution is that everyone can see the discount given to each group by creating an account "bogus"
If anyone has more I'm interested. ;)

salut ben

non tu peux creer deux groupe
et deux categories

chaque categorie a son groupe

dans ce cas le premier groupe ne verras les prix du second

cest ce que jai fait

jai creer groupe particulier
groupe pro

une categorie particulier avec prix particulier
une categorie pro avec prix pro
ce sont les meme produits mais les pros ont des prix differents

chaque client qui s inscrit est mis dans le groupe qu il a choisi
dans mon cas le pros ne voit pas la categorie particulier
le particulier ne vois pas la categorie pros

je pense faire une categorie public pour tout le monde
et une categorie pro prive
dans ce cas les particulier ne verront pas les prix des pros

mon seule soucis cest que je n arrive pas a mettre en attente les pros afin que je verifie leurs infos

• 2 weeks later...

hello
je viens d'installer le module customer registration 2.0 sur une version de prestashop 1.3.6,
tout marche nickel, sauf que je trouve pas comment solutionner un problème mail. en effet qd le client est validé en BO
il reçoit un mail de confirmation dans la langue du back office, pas dans la langue du client. je pense que le problème se situe sur cette zone de code du fichier customeregistration.php si qqun avait une piste ca fait deux jours que je rame :)

public function sendMail ($mailName, $params)
   {
       require_once (dirname(__FILE__).'/ApprovedCustomer.php');

switch ($mailName) {
           case 'customer_registration_ok':
               $id_customer = intval($params['id_customer']);
               if ($id_customer <> 0) {
                   $user = new Customer ($id_customer);
                   Mail::Send(intval(Configuration::get('PS_LANG_DEFAULT')),
                       'customer_registration_ok', 
                       $this->l('Your account is activated'), 
                       array('{firstname}' => $user->firstname, '{lastname}' => $user->lastname, '{email}' => $user->email, '{passwd}' => $this->l('Already sent')), 
                       $user->email, NULL, strval(Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_EMAIL')), 
                       strval(Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_NAME')), NULL, NULL, dirname(__FILE__).'/mails/');    
               }
           break;

Salut a tous ...

Alors moi, ma question va etre simple et ridicule.

Quand un client crée son compte il recoit un mail de validation de demande de compte - ca ok

pour moi le tpl de ce mail est sous module/customerregistration/mails/fr/account.html
et naturellement il m'arrive comme d'origine ... j'ai beau chercher je ne vois ou ne trouve pas l'origine de la mise en page de ce mail.

Auriez vous l'amabilité de me sortir de mon ignorance crasse parceque ca commence a devenir penible :)

pour repondre a daftfunk, le mail "account" dans le dossier mail du module est la en plus au cas ou tu souhaiterais le personnaliser, c'est bien le mail "account" du dossier mail à la racine de ton installation prestashop qui est envoyé
si qqun a une piste pour mon prob :)

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I download this 4 files?

(I have added some php code to 4 tpl files.) ????

Themes
product_list.tpl
product.tpl

Modules
Block special ?. blockspecial.tpl
homefeatured ?. homefeatured.tpl

• 1 month later...

HI,

Installed the module and it seemed to work but have found a floor.

If you go on my site www.shop.asobi.co.uk and click on one of the featured products, add it to the cart.... It will show you the price in the cart without being logged in.

How do I block this?

HI,

Installed the module and it seemed to work but have found a floor.

If you go on my site www.shop.asobi.co.uk and click on one of the featured products, add it to the cart.... It will show you the price in the cart without being logged in.

How do I block this?

Anybody has tried it? Do you have the same issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for this module.

But when I deny a customer its will not
comfirm with a mail to the customer.
Who tell them they cant login to our shop.

Can any one help me out with this issu.
How to send a mail when I deny a customer.

Please help.