Cannot acess to Preferences: PrestaShop\Core\Session\SessionInterface' not found

PrestaCl

Hello, i'm having this issue in prestashop is 1.7.4.2. Few days ago i tried updated my store to 1.7.6 but i had some bugs that made me use a backup from my hosting to restore to 1.7.4.2 again.
From that moment i started to have problem, first with the store caché that i fixed  by removing Link List Module,  but now i have this new issue [ Interface 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Session\SessionInterface' not found.] and i can´t access to the menu Preferences. I would appreciate any help

imagen.png.e743343735cac10f8df8320f08b871bd.png

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.1bcfd15b97380b466db6c5ec5749c1cb.jpg

Edited by PrestaCl (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2020 at 12:05 PM, PrestaCl said:

Hello, i'm having this issue in prestashop is 1.7.4.2. Few days ago i tried updated my store to 1.7.6 but i had some bugs that made me use a backup from my hosting to restore to 1.7.4.2 again.
From that moment i started to have problem, first with the store caché that i fixed  by removing Link List Module,  but now i have this new issue [ Interface 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Session\SessionInterface' not found.] and i can´t access to the menu Preferences. I would appreciate any help

imagen.png.e743343735cac10f8df8320f08b871bd.png

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.1bcfd15b97380b466db6c5ec5749c1cb.jpg

Hi, Any solutions? Cache delete is not helped to me...

Hello, well it was a long time ago that I had this problem that fortunately I could solve. Unfortunately I don't exactly remember the solution because I tried many things. But what I can tell you is that checking in my folders I have Core \ Session \ SessionInterface (my version of prestashop should not have it)
Possibly I ended up copying it myself (sorry I couldn't tell but you could give it a try if you're really desperate)

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/tree/1.7.6.7/src/Core/Session

Before making any changes, do not forget to make a Backup and I highly recommend trying the modifications before in a clone store.

I hope they can solve this problem soon.

Greetings!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...