i can't delete attribut products - erreur 403

kolorslab

Hi,

I have a bug on Prestashop 1.7.6.7 (from the 1.7 version) to delete attributs on a product.

I have try to change the function getIdProductAttribute in the "controllers > ProductController.php" but i always got a 403 error and the attribut don't delete.

I have try to modify the .htaccess like ont this post on Github but unfortunately it doesn't work too : 

I don't know what to do to have possibility to delete attributes and the e-commerce website.

Did someone have this bug on PS1.7 and how to resolve it?

Thanks for your feedback

Best!

Capture d’écran 2020-08-25 à 14.09.54.png

With a new prestashop 1.7.6.7 i got the same bug when i want to delete an attribute of a product but instead a 403 error i got :

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "405Method Not Allowed".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I don't undertsand, on a Mac in localhost how can it bug?

I close this ticket and for them who have the same problem, on ovh i have disable the firewall on the .ovhconfig at the root

With a new prestashop 1.7.6.7 i got the same bug when i want to delete an attribute of a product but instead a 403 error i got :

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "405Method Not Allowed".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I don't undertsand, on a Mac in localhost how can it bug?

Edited by kolorslab
[SOLVED] (see edit history)