Order - Change product color - gives extra delivery costs

Shopify

Hi

In an order (Accepted) I want to change the color of the product. In that case I tried to edit the order, but only amounts and price was editable. I could though add to the order, so I added the product in the right color, and deleted the 1st product. All seems right - at least in the Products-section of the Order.

As I scroll up there is now a big Red bar with the warning - The ## (amount) paid is instead ## (amount).

When I look in the invoice it has 2 pages. 1. with no product but with a delivery cost and the 2nd page which is fine - but total for the customer has an extra delivery cost with no product, which I ofc would like to delete.

Can anyone please help me in the right direction to do that - I don't understand why the system doubled the delivery cost.

What to do to get the invoice right?

thanks

Edited by Shopify
for better understanding (see edit history)

Ok

in my "investigation" I found these issues.

For the Order Products-section shows (PS1-6 calculation error - double freight.png) Green overline is correct - but the Total shows extra Shipping.

1099694951_PS1-6calculationerror-doublefreight.png.ed55b91d68001d5f10e4dc144da6ccb2.png

the Payment Section shows this Warning (PS1-6 Payment Warning.png)

12204749_PS1-6PaymentWarning.png.91cbbc2e2d88187251e8cdaa8bfe3e4b.png

I now see in the Top in Order-section in the Documents-tab that there are 2 documents: (PS1-6 Documents 2 invoices.png)

1346103670_PS1-6Documents2invoices.png.327e1a724aa472c4f8e3ee0bdf908a88.png

The Blue marked is the Customer created and Payment Accepted, where the Green marked is now the correct added product for the order.

How do I do this most correctly to have the Invoice in order and no warning of the lack of payment?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone can help me with my issue? Any comments are appreciated...

After the delivery and the payment of the actual amount and not the PS stated amount I get this Warning:

1259556523_PSBOPaymentcalcfault.png.79dd2ae1055d033f8ec12510c1b713e6.png

- as it keeps stating that the payment should be 367,50 (which is the product amount with delivery cost 277,50 + an extra delivery cost 90)

The Waning though is the double amount of 277,50.

How do I get this right? I mean - can I make an annullement somewhere? Refund?  

should/could I change it in the Orders table in phpMyAdmin - or will it break something else?

Please help me get this right.

Thanks