Product specific prices by zone

Hi,

Does anyone know of a module that allows to set additional cost on.a product by the zone, and not country?

Whether it's percentage or specific price addition.

I am trying to translate some of the fees i need to pay for specific countries to the customer, instead of paying it myself.

Or maybe guide me to a correct SQL statement to update a specific price for a country on a specific product, that way i can just run maybe 300 different queries per product for each country i need to change it to.

I'm trying to add like a VAT/TAX algorithm to the price, without showing the actual as "tax included"

Thanks!

2 hours ago, pixelicous said:

Hi,

Does anyone know of a module that allows to set additional cost on.a product by the zone, and not country?

Whether it's percentage or specific price addition.

I am trying to translate some of the fees i need to pay for specific countries to the customer, instead of paying it myself.

Or maybe guide me to a correct SQL statement to update a specific price for a country on a specific product, that way i can just run maybe 300 different queries per product for each country i need to change it to.

I'm trying to add like a VAT/TAX algorithm to the price, without showing the actual as "tax included"

Thanks!

Please check the Shipping Cost by ZipCode module. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-costs/29200-knowband-shipping-cost-by-zip-code.html

You can also check the demo of the module. 

• 1 year later...