PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/finsngne/public_html/src/Adapter/Presenter/Product/ProductLazyArray.php on line 310

Nair

Hello All,

Last 1 week or so my prestashop e-comm which is on 1.7.6.4, all of the payments via payment gateway is successful however when it has to return to create the order customer gets a 500 error, in few cases the order got created, in most cases order wasnt created, in most cases the cart still had the order intact, in few cases it wasnt in the cart.

The issue was observed with both the payment gateway we have so there is nothing wrong there. When i checked with my hosting provider they asked me to check the below PHP errors

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/finsngne/public_html/src/Adapter/Presenter/Product/ProductLazyArray.php on line 310

Relevant content in the file below - 

309 {
310        foreach ($this->product['attachments'] as &$attachment) {
311           if (!isset($attachment['file_size_formatted'])) {
312               $attachment['file_size_formatted'] = Tools::formatBytes($attachment['file_size'], 2);
313            }
314 }

Edited by binesh (see edit history)

Hi All,

At least with the help of a developer friend identified the cause of the issue, apparently the shop reviews module that we have seems to be causing some conflict. Debug error attached.

Culprit module - - https://addons.prestashop.com/en/customer-reviews/42284-shop-reviews-avatars-reminder-rich-snippets.html

Unfortunately after every version update of Prestashop this module has to be paid and purchased again, though we did not make any changes to our prestashop this module started to cause issues and the developer has refused to provide any support as the support is only for first 3 months of module purchase.

image.png