Product description not showing on frontend homepage

I just checked my website www.kirusylverliningcollections.eu this morning and found out that my product description is no longer showing anymore on my frontend /homepage but the short summary is showing.. I am a newbie and do not know how to resolve this problem. Can anyone kindly help me in resolving this please.? See photo below.

Product Description.jpg

Good morning, sorry I am a newbie and trying to work my way around Prestashop 1.7. I would appreciate any assistance you can render towards correcting any of the errors you have noticed. Most importantly my contact form in the frontend does not send messages and keeps coming up with "An error occurred while sending the message" and even the test page at the back-office failed to send. Please, please advise me on what to do to correct this as every thread I have read does not seem to give me a clear direction as to solving this issue on prestashop 1.7.6.3. Kindly assist please. 

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi @KS Logistics,

About the header you probably modified something as on your screenshot header is white but now on your website it's red. Maybe you edited the custom.css of your theme?

For the e-mail not sending, I reckon you should turn to where you're hosting your website, to see if SMTP is configured or something like that.

@Minsky_ae my contact form on prestashop 1.7.6 does not send messages and keeps displaying the following errors: "An error occurred while sending the message."". Even the back office  test messaging failed  to work. Perhaps you can help direct me as to what to do. Please I am a newbie and just trying to learn. you can visit my site and try out the contact us page and see the errors firsthand. www.kirusylverliningcollections.eu. Please help me as I am really lost as to what to do. This is my only issue now as I have solved all others,  Kindly assist.