Can't login to admin panel

After entering password, i'm told there is an error in a file on the prestashop server, which I have no way of accessing/fixing.
I've tried everything, searched the forums, tried prestashops facebook, who sent me to the prestashop support addon, which didn't load at all so i tried live chat, who told me to search the forums for the answer.

Found no answer after another look, so i'm rather stuck.

Has anyone else had or solved this issue?
Help would be greatly appreciated... Getting a lot of interest in products and need to lighten the influx of orders via a messenger, it's impossible to keep up with potential customers to get a few sales, having already started building, i'd rather not start over with a new cms... I like prestashop so far!

pshoperr.png

It's working, and I am over the moon! I am kind of concerned about no response, the question arises, would it be the same if there is an issue in future? Shop end stayed open.
I am gonna take the risk for now! 

Hope whoever reads this enjoys their day! Much love brothers!

• 5 months later...

Could you please explain what you did to fix it?  I lost my entire site, and just installed a new site.  I can see the sample front end, but nothing launches in the back end.   It's just the window with the name of my shop.