Faceted search causes: Context Error Exception

Hi.

I'm quite new with Prestashop. I installed blck.zip theme, that is an improved version of the classic theme.

When clicking on a product, get this:

ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: displayedFacets

in 4336403f3c44b9fd3781a32d0f893d189625a577_2.file.facets.tpl.php line 26

at content_5f25af22cfed46_89580168(object(SmartyCustomTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123

at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyCustomTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114

at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyCustomTemplate))in smarty_internal_template.php line 216

at Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 232

at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(object(SmartyCustomTemplate), null, null, null, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 116

at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(null, null, null, null, false, true, false)in SmartyCustomTemplate.php line 44

at SmartyCustomTemplateCore->fetch()in FrontController.php line 1810

at FrontControllerCore->render('catalog/_partials/facets', array('facets' => array(), 'js_enabled' => false, 'activeFilters' => array(), 'sort_order' => 'product.position.asc', 'clear_all_link' => 'https://www.seranga.fr/12-insectes-vivants'))in ProductListingFrontController.php line 164

at ProductListingFrontControllerCore->renderFacets(object(ProductSearchResult))in ProductListingFrontController.php line 340

at ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getProductSearchVariables()in ProductListingFrontController.php line 545

at ProductListingFrontControllerCore->doProductSearch('catalog/listing/category', array('entity' => 'category', 'id' => 12))in CategoryController.php line 137

at CategoryControllerCore->initContent()in Controller.php line 281

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 511

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

I know it's Faceted Search that cause that, and it's proven because the error disappear when I uninstall this module.

- Also I have a problem with the favicon (format .ico, and created with the Prestashop favicon tool on the addons.prestashop site).

It worked with both my back and frontoffice, and now it is shown only on the bo.

Edited by Ser. (see edit history)