How to remove sign-in and register account form from prestashop 1.7.6'.

KS Logistics

You just need to put the shop into a Catalog mode. Here is how you do it:

From the left menu go to Shop Parameters > Product Settings > Enable catalog Mode > YES.

The save 20% sign is removed from the product itself. Just go to the product and click the Pricing tab. Scroll down and you will find the Specific prices section. Just remove the specific prices that are set there.

The size drop down is the same as the Specific prices. Go to the product and remove the Product Attributes and Features.

Thanks bro for helping me so far. Sorry to have to bother you again. Kindly help or assist in telling me how to remove or delete the Home Accessories and Stationaries as shown on image below. Furthermore how can I change "POPULAR PRODUCTS" on the home page to "What We Do"? Thanks in anticipation

CHANGE THIS.jpg

REMOVE THIS.jpg

To change the "POPULAR PRODUCTS" you need to go to the tranlation page. On the left menu in the Admin panel go to International > Translations > installed modules.

Stationary and home accesories are categories. To remove them you need to delete them.

Moreover I have an issue with my contact form on prestashop 1.7. My contact form does not send messages and keeps displaying the following errors: "Contact form displaying "An error occurred while sending the message."". Even the test messaging failed  to work at the backend. Perhaps your or anyone can help direct me as to what to do. Please I am a newbie and just trying to learn these IT matters. you can visit my site and try out the contact us page and see the errors firsthand. www.kirusylverliningcollections.eu Kindly assist.