re order Fatal Error problem

Costantini

Good morning,

when i try to make a re order from the order hystory the system give a fatal error. I saw and maybe is because one or more products are not available on the website but why give this problem? someone can help me please? thanks and have a good day :)

arrayproblem.png

On 8/6/2020 at 2:59 PM, musicmaster said:

Strange discussion. Where are the error code and description?

i dont know where i have to find the code. if i enable the dev mode in presta 1.6 the site give me 10000 lines of error code... is hard to copy here and the friend up said that there are sensitive data. how can i find the error code to show you? thanks

Edited by Costantini (see edit history)

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

Look in the error log of the server. It will just provide one or two lines. Just basic info like "... error on line ??? in file ???"

And what version of Prestashop are you using exactly?

i cant see any error in the server log about this thing. Im using presta 1.6.1.4 thanks

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

Look in the error log of the server. It will just provide one or two lines. Just basic info like "... error on line ??? in file ???"

And what version of Prestashop are you using exactly?

the error happens when someone try to re order something from the customer panel. Apparently is like if something is finished or is deleted from our site and was inside the order, the error appaer... can be possible?

20 hours ago, Costantini said:

the error happens when someone try to re order something from the customer panel. Apparently is like if something is finished or is deleted from our site and was inside the order, the error appaer... can be possible?

In some cases that is possible. It would expect the system to be able to handle missing products. But missing customers would certainly be a big no-no.