Error when running 1-click upgrade

carmengl

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to upgrade the following website since I keep getting issues: trkmedicalproducts.com  . The thing is that I can't update/add mail addresses when placing an order on the store. I went to the back -end, and attempted to 1-click upgrade, but the page said the php version I'm using is outdated. I asked the server admin to update php from 7.0 to 7.4 , and when he did, the website broke, showing a blank page.

We were able tor revert back to the old php version, and website started to work again. I still wanted to try to upgrade prestashop (from 1.6.1 to 1.6.1.24), ignoring the php version, and when I clicked the upgrade button, the page showed an error:

" [INTERNAL] /home/trkmed5/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/Download.php line 41 - Error: Call to undefined method ConfigurationTest::test_curl() #0 /home/trkmed5/public_html/admin6836/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(53): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\Download->run() #1 {main}. "

I again tried to update php version, but didn't fix issue. I also requested to flush server cache, and server admin told me that wasn't possible. I don't know what else to do... I know I should migrate my store to 1.7 but I don't have the resources right now to do it, and need to keep my website working.