Add supplier name and supplier reference to order in BO

Royal

Hello,

I would like to add two columns to the products summary in the order page (in backoffice):

1. Supplier
  2. Supplier product reference

See attached screenshot for reference. PrestaShop version is 1.7.6.5.

Cattura.thumb.PNG.653ff99250e288892b711d5205b23741.PNG

To show  the columns, I added the following code to admin/themes/default/template/controllers/orders/_product_line.php starting at line 75:

<td>
	{if $product.supplier_name}{l s='Reference number:'} {$product.supplier_name}<br />{/if}
</td>
<td>
	{if $product.product_supplier_reference}{l s='Supplier reference:'} {$product.product_supplier_reference}{/if}
</td>

The columns appear in the products summary, but the supplier name and reference code are missing. When I open an order in BO, a notice pops up with error "[8] Undefined index: supplier_name".

I also tried with {Supplier::getnamebyid($id)}, but I don't know how to pass the product's supplier_id.

Any help would be very appreciated! Thank you.

• ventura pinned and unpinned this topic

Thank you for your reply. I used the var dump, and it turns out all the relevant variables are empty:

["id_supplier"]=> string(1) "0"
["product_supplier_reference"]=> string(0) ""
["supplier_reference"]=> string(0) ""

even though the supplier parameters are set correctly in the product page.

Screenshot of the Suppliers section for the ordered product.

What can I do to fix this behavior? I already purged cache from BO and by delete the content of var/cache folders.

Edited by Royal
Typo (see edit history)

I managed to get the supplier name by selecting a supplier as the default supplier (even if there's only one supplier enabled) and using this code:

<td>
	{if $product.id_supplier}{Supplier::getnamebyid($product.id_supplier)}<br />{/if}
</td>

The problem is that, if a product has more suppliers, the code returns only the default one.

Still no clue on how to get the supplier reference.

• Thanks 1

override getProductsDetail function in classes/order/Order.php ( or classes/order/OrderInvoice.php - don't know which order detail you use)

public function getProductsDetail()
    {
        return Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_)->executeS('
        SELECT od.*, p.*, ps.*, 
         concat(ifnull(spr.name,""),if(s.name is null or spr.name is null,"","<BR>"), ifnull(group_concat(s.name  SEPARATOR "<BR>" ),"")) as suppliers,
         concat(ifnull(supplier_reference,""),if(s.name is null or supplier_reference is null or supplier_reference="","","<BR>"), ifnull(group_concat(psup.product_supplier_reference SEPARATOR "<BR>" ),"")) as supplier_references 
        FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'order_detail` od
        LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'product` p ON (p.id_product = od.product_id)
        LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'product_shop` ps ON (ps.id_product = p.id_product AND ps.id_shop = od.id_shop)

LEFT JOIN ' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'product_supplier psup on psup.id_product = p.id_product
        LEFT JOIN ' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'supplier s on s.id_supplier = psup.id_supplier 
        LEFT JOIN ' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'supplier spr on  p.id_supplier = spr.id_supplier

WHERE od.`id_order` = ' . (int) $this->id);
    }

and use in tpl

<td>
	{if isset($product.suppliers)}{$product.suppliers}{/if}
</td>
<td>
	{if isset($product.supplier_references)}{$product.supplier_references}{/if}
</td>

( I didn't test it - take it with the reserve)

• Thanks 1

Hi EvaF, thank you for your reply.

I overrode the getProductsDetail function with your code, but the "supplier reference code" column is still empty. I think that the root of the problem is here:

On 7/17/2020 at 10:46 AM, Royal said:

I used the var dump, and it turns out all the relevant variables are empty:

["id_supplier"]=> string(1) "0"
["product_supplier_reference"]=> string(0) ""
["supplier_reference"]=> string(0) ""

even though the supplier parameters are set correctly in the product page.

I don't get why product_supplier_reference and supplier_reference are empty. When I open an order, I get the errors "Undefined index" and "Trying to get property 'value' of non-object".

Cattura.thumb.PNG.733702129c04a25016c1b451822175ae.PNG

Edited by Royal
Added screenshot (see edit history)

it works for me:
ps15.thumb.png.ac8c47c44505c1b7c40b1f74551367d9.png

the _product_line.tpl

<td>{$product['suppliers']}</td>
	<td>{$product['supplier_references']}</td>

<td class="productQuantity text-center">

Because default supplier was twice (see picture above), I have changed a little bit query ( and added also product attribute)

public function getProductsDetail()
    {

return Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_)->executeS('
        SELECT od.*, p.*, ps.*, 
         concat( ifnull(group_concat(spr.name  SEPARATOR "<BR>" ),"")) as suppliers,
         concat(ifnull(group_concat(psup.product_supplier_reference SEPARATOR "<BR>" ),"")) as supplier_references 
        FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'order_detail` od
        LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'product` p ON (p.id_product = od.product_id)
        LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'product_shop` ps ON (ps.id_product = p.id_product AND ps.id_shop = od.id_shop)

LEFT JOIN ' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'product_supplier psup on psup.id_product = p.id_product and od.product_attribute_id =psup.id_product_attribute         
        LEFT JOIN ' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'supplier spr on  spr.id_supplier = psup.id_supplier 

WHERE od.`id_order` = ' . (int) $this->id);

}

the result:

ps16.thumb.png.56ea6667b3639ab7869693d189b2d1f4.png

• Thanks 2

Hi EvaF.

I was able to get everything to work thanks to your code. I was using a different syntax in my _product_line.tpl (e.g. {$product..supplier_references} instead of {$product['supplier_references']}, which explains the error.

This thread can now be marked as solved.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the discussion. Cheers!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, for Prestashop 1.7.7 you have to look for the html.twig file in src/PrestashopBundle/Form/Admin - and there are the templates from admin panel - in several different categories/folders. But you have to override them in module - or just replace the code inside, which is not good for updates - will loose it when updated.