[Solved] Can't log in to Admin, no error message

ThudGames

Hello,

I recently updated to 1.7.6.7 and I have had nothing but issues with the back office/admin log in. I currently cannot log in, I put in the information, the page refreshes instead of logging in. I have cleared my browser cache/cookies/etc, I have turned off my ad blocker, I have deleted unused files in the PHP, I have changed my PHP version (although I can't remember how I did that now or how to check). I am NOT proficient with this, I usually just Google things and try and work out what people mean by the suggested solutions, but I haven't been able to find anything, any information. Please help.

The solution was to restore the backup of public_html from before the most recent update.

Edited by ThudGames (see edit history)

7 hours ago, ThudGames said:

Hello,

I recently updated to 1.7.6.7 and I have had nothing but issues with the back office/admin log in. I currently cannot log in, I put in the information, the page refreshes instead of logging in. I have cleared my browser cache/cookies/etc, I have turned off my ad blocker, I have deleted unused files in the PHP, I have changed my PHP version (although I can't remember how I did that now or how to check). I am NOT proficient with this, I usually just Google things and try and work out what people mean by the suggested solutions, but I haven't been able to find anything, any information. Please help.

Hello, you are using any VPN?

kindly try to login using private window.

18 hours ago, MichaelEZ said:

I didn't think that first result was quite the same because the login circle wasn't constantly spinning.

21 minutes ago, Guest said:

Function phpinfo is enabled in web host ?

I don't know.

18 minutes ago, Guest said:

Create file phpinfo.php

Add code and save to your prestashop root folder.

<?php
echo phpinfo();
?>

I don't know how to do that. I use PHPMyAdmin and I can't see any way to create files.

8 minutes ago, Guest said:

You're a really tough case.
Files are saved on FTP !!!!

Sorry I'm not great with this stuff, but I did as you said, via FTP/file management, but it hasn't made any difference, I still can't log in.

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

where do i go to restore the backup?

You might have to talk to your host provider. In my case, they use Acronis Backup and I selected that in cPanel then selected the date I wanted to restore to (the day before the update), then Files > public_html > Recover. Hope you can find yours!

• 4 months later...

Good morning

If I want to go to my adminpanel: www.domain.be/admin I get: "the page you are looking for was not found".

And there it stops. 

No idea to get back to the loginform

I'm running version 1.7.6.9 (I guess) on PHP 7.3
I tried to rename the "gamafication" folder, but no solution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/13/2023 at 11:34 AM, idnovate.com said:

Exactly which error do you have?

I have a blank page . See l file attached 

when I try to see the error from the browser network logs the https return request , it say error 500 account and password is I correct. 

i reset the password and still doesn’t work. 

958DAD49-5617-44C5-B75B-F647C2379AB9.jpeg