Addresses during checkout are not saving

sucknorris

Hey guys,

i just installed the Prestashop 1.7.6.7 and i am wondering why the addresses in the checkout are not saving, only for registered customers when the add the address from their account but checkout is just refreshing.

i reinstalled it now several times but its always the same. Is this normal? or a bug?

Thanks guys

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am also having a similar problem. When checking out on the /order page - the second step of the checkout where you add the address works fine until clicking "continue", after that the page refreshing and all the data is gone. I have a lot of abandoned carts and I've a feeling this is why.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/30/2022 at 6:33 PM, Ayush Gupta said:

I'm getting the same problem. my checkout page is not saving the address and not getting to the next step.
In url after clicking save it always redirect and shows the same id
?id_address=0

Hi,

Sometimes, browser cache and cookies can cause unexpected behavior. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and then try the checkout process again.

Thanks!

On 6/30/2022 at 3:03 PM, Ayush Gupta said:

I'm getting the same problem. my checkout page is not saving the address and not getting to the next step.
In url after clicking save it always redirect and shows the same id
?id_address=0

If this is persistent you might check whether the ps_address table has an auto-increment field set