Module Help

ALGM

I’m currently developing a site and need help on configuring and/or selecting correctly the modules… I already have the hosting configured and install PrestaShop.

What Modules I have to buy and configured to do this?

•Price comparison module (to compare prices about the same items but from different merchant or members (Our Customers)
•Merchant or Members Profiles (area for merchants or customers to manage their products, prices, can update their profile information, and company logo)
•Administrator area for administrator to manage merchants or members features, members plans, etc…

Any help on the selected modules that I need will be appreciate

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Do NOT buy price comparison module. There support sucks. I bought it to my webshop, but both Kelkoo and Prisvis.se rejects the files and the developers refuse to fix it. Problem is they want the entire path to the category, and the developers solution for that is that you should put all products in every category in the path, wich means you will end up having your products everywhere without order...

There is a free module that should work for you, Moussiq. Try and search for it.