problems with version 1.7.6.4

jpalks

Good evening, I was surprised to see the following

1) I can't restock from managing prestashop when I try it and the frontend sticks and to backend if I change the menu the site comes off.

2) when I go to change the status of an order, for example, it was sent to you again, it crashes, if I change the menu, it comes off and has also updated the status.

3) when a customer goes to place an order and presses completion of an order, the loading comes out and he never proceeds to give him a message that the order has been completed, of course the order has been sent back and I can see it.

4) with 2 and 3 the customer does not receive an email

ERROR LOG

0 /home/qwoylpne/public_html/vendor/prestashop/decimal/src/Number.php(72): PrestaShop\Decimal\Builder::parseNumber('NAN')

1 /home/qwoylpne/public_html/src/Core/Localization/Number/Formatter.php(149): PrestaShop\Decimal\Number->__construct('NAN')

2 /home/qwoylpne/public_html/src/Core/Localization/Number/Formatter.php(106): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Number\Formatter->prepareNumber(NAN)

3 /home/qwoylpne/public_html/src/Core/Localization/Locale.php(155): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Number\Formatter->format(NAN, Object(PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Specification\Price))

4 /home/qwoylpne/public_html/classes/Tools.php(776): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Locale->formatPrice(NAN, 'EUR')

5 /home/qwoylpne/public_html/modules/an_productfields/controllers/front/opc.php(215): ToolsCore::displayPrice(NAN)

6 /hom in /home/qwoylpne/public_html/src/Core/Localization/Number/Formatter.php on line 108

and I have these errors when completing an order:

Empty string passed to getElementById(). 6 core.js:39:20421
Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: "domain" /themes/theme_melani1/assets/css/theme.css
Source Map URL: theme.css.map

Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: domain /themes/core.js
Source Map URL: core.js.map

everything worked normally, in fact we recently changed the server because initially the problem was only 1) with the stock

does anyone know what could have happened suddenly?