Multi langual file upload field

Muhammad Shoaib

Hello,

If you mean you'd like to import multi-lingual product details,  you can use Store Manager for PrestaShop (there's a free trial you can try). 

At the step of import there's a mapping option, where you have to assign columns in default language to default database fields, and the fields where information in particular language listed, map to the database fields that correspond to the needed language.

For example, column with product name in English should be assigned to database line Product Name and the column of your file with item’s name in German should be linked to the database field – Product Name (DE). The same concerns all the fields that you have in different languages in your file.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maria Kvasnytska said:

Hello,

If you mean you'd like to import multi-lingual product details,  you can use Store Manager for PrestaShop (there's a free trial you can try). 

At the step of import there's a mapping option, where you have to assign columns in default language to default database fields, and the fields where information in particular language listed, map to the database fields that correspond to the needed language.

For example, column with product name in English should be assigned to database line Product Name and the column of your file with item’s name in German should be linked to the database field – Product Name (DE). The same concerns all the fields that you have in different languages in your file.

I mean with helper form when I set ' type ' => text set 'lang' => true, so we see there in form multi langual options, the same I want with file uploads when I set 'type' => 'file'.

There is no functionality in helper form to create multilingual field for file type but you can achieved to same using own HTML & JS code. 

In the tpl file, Loop through the languages (Assign language from the php file) & create the HTML in the desired format (Take reference of the HTML for text field type)

Also, For any code related queries, Kindly post the query in the "Core Developer" section instead of the "General Topics".

• Like 1