rel="noreferrer noopener" on Prestashop 1.7 Descriptions

FERREIDEA

Hi!

I'm creating a lot of content in my category pages (in the text editor of the BO of Prestashop) and in the texts that I mention keywords that match the other categories of products I have on my website Im adding a link to these categories.

Today I have realised that prestashop Automatically puts the rel="noreferrer noopener" atribute to all links put in the description tab, no matter if those links are internal or external...

So I see reasonable to include the rel="noreferrer noopener" atribite to external links, but internal links must be all "dofollow" without any attributes, right?

From your experience will you remove the rel="noreferrer noopener" for all internal links and leave the atribute only for external links? Leaveing the rel="noreferrer noopener" on the internal links could affect SEO and interlinking strategy on-page, it will dilute the effect of interlinking with exact anchor texts to rank better with interlinking?

In case that the advice of the comunity is to remove rel="noreferrer noopener" on internal links, how would you do it and what files are needed to modify?

Kind regards

Edited by FERREIDEA
Add tags (see edit history)