Double payment on orders

Avidalia

Hi, we are having a problem in the orders, every time a payment is made by card or Paypal in the Back-office it shows a warning that the payment has been made twice when the user has only made the transaction once, here A screenshot of the problem (We are using the official Redsys and Paypal modules):

image.png.1b1bd3314cf24ef25565a098bd342d67.png

We have tried disabling overrides methods

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2020 at 11:21 AM, Avidalia said:

Hi, we are having a problem in the orders, every time a payment is made by card or Paypal in the Back-office it shows a warning that the payment has been made twice when the user has only made the transaction once, here A screenshot of the problem (We are using the official Redsys and Paypal modules):

image.png.1b1bd3314cf24ef25565a098bd342d67.png

We have tried disabling overrides methods

Same problem here.... any solution ???

ps-1766-doublepayment-2.jpg

• 3 months later...

Same exact problem, so suddenly. But also with offline payment method (type cod). It's really weird, I can't find the cause, let's hope someone can figure out the problem.

UPDATE: in the log I found thi s error: "Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

Do you have it too?

UPDATE 2: it seems that the problem can be attributed to order states. I'm investigating ...

Edited by Andrea (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, Andrea said:

Same exact problem, so suddenly. But also with offline payment method (type cod). It's really weird, I can't find the cause, let's hope someone can figure out the problem.

UPDATE: in the log I found thi s error: "Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

Do you have it too?

UPDATE 2: it seems that the problem can be attributed to order states. I'm investigating ...

Did you already find a solution? We also have the same problem with Paypal orders. Our invoice is generating only when order is shipped, since we changed to this behavior we have this problem. But only with orders which are shipped with a certain carrier. Strange thing.....

• 1 month later...

We were having the same issue. It seems that when the order status is changed to Shipped, another payment is added to the order causing the warning.

We have tested this behaviour with Braintree and with PayPal payment modules. The Shipped status has the "Set order as paid" checkbox cheeked, which is the default PrestaShop setting for this status. If you uncheck this setting the additional payment will not be generated and the warning message will not appear. However I'm not sure what happens if you use different payment methods like bankwire and cod.

shipped.png