SOLVED - problems with Redirecting in BO

malcek

A few days ago we started to experience problems in BO when you click on order and url is automatically redirecting in FO. It drives me crazy, i cant do any thing. When I delete in var folder cache (public_html/var/cache) it didn't help.

Please if somebody have same problem I'm open for suggestion what we can do?

We are on:
Prestashop 1.7.5.2
Php 7.1.33
Hosting on Cpanel server

I have noticed in logs this error

Stack trace:
#0 /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem/Filesystem.php(694): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->rename('/home/trgovinaf...', '/home/trgovinaf...', true)
#1 /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/ResourceCheckerConfigCache.php(124): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->dumpFile('/home/trgovinaf...', '<?php\n\nuse Symf...')
#2 /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Translation/Translator.php(334): Symfony\Component\Config\ResourceCheckerConfigCache->write('<?php\n\nuse Symf...' in /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Filesystem/Filesystem.php on line 289
[29-Jun-2020 09:23:59 Europe/Ljubljana] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught RuntimeException: Unable to create the Doctrine Proxy directory "/home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/var/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies". in /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bridge/Doctrine/CacheWarmer/ProxyCacheWarmer.php:53
Stack trace:
#0 /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/CacheWarmer/CacheWarmerAggregate.php(52): Symfony\Bridge\Doctrine\CacheWarmer\ProxyCacheWarmer->warmUp('/home/trgovinaf...')
#1 /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(680): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\CacheWarmer\CacheWarmerAggregate->warmUp('/home/trgovinaf...')
#2 /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(135): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->initializeContainer()
#3 /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(195): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->boot( in /home/trgovinafigura2/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bridge/Doctrine/CacheWarmer/ProxyCacheWarmer.php on line 53

Thanks

Martin

i cannot go to this page, because we have so many files that it block server when go to information page and at the end i get timeout. that was before this problem emerged. Now when i want to go to any page in BO I get redirect to FO. Is there any other way to get this information?

best regards,

MArtin

the only error we get is in my first post. in last few days this:

[29-Jun-2020 07:20:46 Europe/Ljubljana] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: 0():Missing '$template' parameter <-- 
  thrown in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 177

Problem solved. It was very strange one 😥
- OCSP Stamping was unable to reach the server and a number of invalid connections were accumulating
- then the mod evasive module started blocking IP addresses for OCSP servers
- which led to occasional timeouts when calling the bootstrap script used by PrestaShop
- and if the script is not executed, redirect to the first page occurs
- This block lasts just a few seconds and then works all the way back - but when there are so many such repetitions, such problems arise

Solution:
- switch off or otherwise configure the mod evasive module
- turn off OCSP stamping, even though I turned it back on and now everything works smoothly

• 2 years later...