Several issues with the new platform please help

BIGD

Hi everyone,

I am not new to Prestashop but I'm no expert. Please help as i am getting frustrated. This is the 3rd time i have built a shop using Prestashop 1st time i upgraded to a newer version and i all corrupted never when back right. 2nd time, had a virus again couldn't be fixed. I am at the end of my tether now. Just want is sorted and have spent to many months on building.

So spoilt myself this time and paid for a theme themeclothes Version 1.0.6 running Prestashop 1.765 but i am having a few issues with the content etc. Here goes:

1. I print clothing to order and I don't want a stock system at all but it wont turn off like the older versions?

2. The Instagram module wont link to my Instagram?

3. There is a sale flag above one of the categorise that i can not get rid of?

4. How do i change the Map on the contact form?

5. There are free shipping and returns logos x 4 at the bottom of the home page saying  free shipping over $250 i work in pounds. I want to remove these.

6. When adding items to the cart it doesn't refresh when items are added.

Thats it so far sorry for the list but they are really bugging me.

Site is www.expresst.co.uk

Hope you can help thank you in advance. Please don't reply in code as i don't know how to view that or at least explain please.I feel like giving up!!

Regards

Dave

Thank you for finally approving my question after a week lol 

Thank you for the reply. This is my current settings so image. Although its turned off and it says on the product listing stock management disables i still have to add a stock quantity?

image.thumb.png.83d667f656672c7db42dacd043718710.png

image.thumb.png.eb9781fd7dd3215185c11ec7cc03ae9b.png

image.thumb.png.f9f846b4eff37244c7020803c588734e.png

On the previous version once you turned the stock management off it was off and you didn't have to worry. I understand that this is no big deal for most, but ive had to re build my site several time due to issues. Time is money, i cant just list an item I have to go to stock and select every variant for every item for sale and put a quantity available.

This is pointless  and unnecessary process when it didn't have to be done before. Makes to task twice as long winded.

13 hours ago, BIGD said:

i cant just list an item I have to go to stock and select every variant for every item for sale and put a quantity available.

I don't know about your settings. But mass adapting the quantity can be done very simple with Prestools. It is free.