Migrated 1.6 to new server but can't find Class 'AppKernel'

tivicrdotcom

Hello fellow Geeks, so I am migrating an old but good 1.6 PS shop from one server to another, the new server/site is located at http://test.tivicr.com/tintagrafica/  and I am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'AppKernel' not found in /home/at4gprieu0fh/public_html/tintagrafica/config/autoload.php:28

I have checked everything, files being where they are supposed to such as autload.php, app/AppKernel but can't find anything missing. I checked autload.php and that line reads:

define('_PS_VERSION_', AppKernel::VERSION);

I don't know where else to look for, to make matters worst, the original website (old server) now has the same error, so both sites are down, I guess going back and forth made matters worst.

Thanks in advance!

• Sad 1

• 5 months later...

I have the same error on localhost (MAMP) after having installed 1.7.7.0-RC1. It was ok and then on terminal installed mpdf/mpdf via the directive

composer require mpdf/mpdf

Right now trying to figure out what's going on. It's probably something related to the composer (I guesss).

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 11/28/2020 at 9:07 AM, tapanda.gr said:
composer require mpdf/mpdf

It didn't help me, however, dude.

[Tue Jul 13 12:31:25 2021] [::1]:51406 [500]: GET / - Uncaught Error: Class 'AppKernel' not found in /home/povilasbrilius/.atom-projects/prestashop-collide/config/autoload.php:22
Stack trace:
#0 /home/povilasbrilius/.atom-projects/prestashop-collide/config/config.inc.php(29): require_once()
#1 /home/povilasbrilius/.atom-projects/prestashop-collide/index.php(21): require('/home/povilasbr...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /home/povilasbrilius/.atom-projects/prestashop-collide/config/autoload.php on line 22
[Tue Jul 13 12:31:25 2021] [::1]:51406 Closing

Edited by pbeu
Nothing serious - stack trace. (see edit history)