Upgrading Doctrine?

Hello everyone, i hope your going well. Today I'm working on all updates and fix I can do for our future company.

In first I was pretty disappointed about my "Veronica" theme that I have paid 97€ because I had to do many important security fixes and nothing was up-to-date. I also had to change many deprecated dependencies with newer ones and reconfigure the webpack configuration...  I've bought the dearest offer to be quiet about that so I am a bit bored to had to do it myself. I hope that I can be refunded then go to the cheapest offer...

Now I have a problem when trying to php bin/console and it seems to be a Doctrine version problem so I want to update it and see if it can solve the error. However, I can't find any composer.json from Prestashop core. Anyone have already done that?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Screenshot from 2020-06-26 11-59-41.png

Thank you but I am not comfortable with the develop branch for a production use.. I work with the Prestashop 1.7.6.5, I did update all of the dependencies from your composer.json though but I don't know if it's a good idea? Any recommendations?