Looking for a module to compile all orders in one

We are selling food online, we buy directly from suppliers and we deliver the next day to the clients.

We are getting more busy, and what could be done manually in the beginning is getting more complicated now... If for example 10 different customers order a total of 15 kg of tomatoes, we want to have a document (order of the day or purchases of day, not sure how to call it), that shows us that we have to get a total of 15kg of tomatoes to get them ready for tomorrow organized among our 10 customers, instead of manually calculate from the 10 orders, to now have any human error.

It was something like that available in Shopify when I started, but then I decided to go with Prestashop and I can't find anything like that.

Anyone knows?

Thanks

On 6/23/2020 at 8:46 PM, antoniobenthos said:

We are selling food online, we buy directly from suppliers and we deliver the next day to the clients.

We are getting more busy, and what could be done manually in the beginning is getting more complicated now... If for example 10 different customers order a total of 15 kg of tomatoes, we want to have a document (order of the day or purchases of day, not sure how to call it), that shows us that we have to get a total of 15kg of tomatoes to get them ready for tomorrow organized among our 10 customers, instead of manually calculate from the 10 orders, to now have any human error.

It was something like that available in Shopify when I started, but then I decided to go with Prestashop and I can't find anything like that.

Anyone knows?

Thanks

Hello Antonio,

Hope you are doing well.

Please have a look at following link to choose your desired module -

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=product sold in one day

If in case you required any custom module, we can develop it for you. Please let us know we can communicate with each other.

Thanks!!!!!