Fix Slow Confirmation Page & Downloads

jayb174

Hello,

Looking to hire someone to fix the order confirmation page in my shop (Prestashop 1.7.4.6). It is taking longer than it should (about 25 seconds). Every other page is loading normally. The only time other pages would take this long is if I recompile files. I tried enabling profiling and other suggestions provided in the forums without success. 

Also need to fix the product’s download links. I have virtual goods in my shop and there’s a slight delay (3-5 seconds) after clicking the link. I notice it gets slower as the ps_order_detail table grows. (In my previous Prestashop 1.4 downloads were instant when they were clicked.)

On 6/23/2020 at 12:13 PM, jayb174 said:

Hello,

Looking to hire someone to fix the order confirmation page in my shop (Prestashop 1.7.4.6). It is taking longer than it should (about 25 seconds). Every other page is loading normally. The only time other pages would take this long is if I recompile files. I tried enabling profiling and other suggestions provided in the forums without success. 

Also need to fix the product’s download links. I have virtual goods in my shop and there’s a slight delay (3-5 seconds) after clicking the link. I notice it gets slower as the ps_order_detail table grows. (In my previous Prestashop 1.4 downloads were instant when they were clicked.)

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We can help you with this, please let us know if we can discuss all the requirements in detail.

Thanks!!!