currency and language block to be shown on the mainpage (mobile view)

klinki

Hi All

on the website https://bombahair.ch/en the folowing Modules are linked to the hook displayNav2:

- search bar
- language block
- currency block
- shopping cart
- customer login

all good so far. On the desktop version all of them appear on the first page of the menu. 

In the mobile view instead "currency block" and "language block" are hidden somewhere within the menu selection for the categories (those three dashes on the very left at the top).
Only search bar, customer login and shopping  cart are shown on the homepage in the menu bar.

Is there a way that all blocks are shown in the mobile view right on the main page?
I removed the search bar from hook displayNav2 and was hoping that the currency block and language block will somehow magically shift and appear - well it did not happen.

Is there a way to adjust this? Really appreciate your feedback.
Thank you 
Klinki

yes possible but for this you need make small changes in /themes/beauty_cosmetic/assets/css/theme.css file

for id="_desktop_currency_selector" and id="_desktop_language_selector"

also see in screenshot there is some css mediaQueries apply on these ids, so you need to also check this

Screenshot(1).png

Edited by Razi (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 8:33 AM, Razi said:

yes possible but for this you need make small changes in /themes/beauty_cosmetic/assets/css/theme.css file

for id="_desktop_currency_selector" and id="_desktop_language_selector"

also see in screenshot there is some css mediaQueries apply on these ids, so you need to also check this

Screenshot(1).png

many thanks for the hint where the configuration must be done.

unfortunately I am not a super hero when it comes to css - i only did some minor changes so far.
i put the section max-width: 450px as a comment - cleared the cache, opened a new browser (cleared browser data) but the appearance is still the same as before. 
when i minimize the window size language and currency icons disapear to the navigation menue :(

I attached the css and it would be awesome íf someone could give me some more advice how and what to change. 
I asked the developer of the theme and he mentioned that this change goes beyond maintenance support and that he does not do any custom requests - even though I would have paid for the change 

image.thumb.png.806e083cb34a81a99de89f55e69184bb.png

theme.css