Looking for a good designer (paid)

Hi,

I'm starting a new website to sell DVD's, and this will be my first venture with PrestaShop - hence not using the standard methods of finding a designer!

I need a good designer out there that is experienced enough with PrestaShop (you must be able to provide some examples of your work) who can work with me to create a nice, clean theme for my site.

I'm an experienced web programmer, cursed with inadequate design skills, I can't ever seem to get my sites looking professional enough at the end. So I need evidence that you can. I don't have a vision in my head right now of exactly where I want to go with the design, so you need to be creative and willing to discuss.

The layout will need to be changed along with graphics - I have more of an idea where I want to go with that.

I want a flash box on the front page which can cycle through images and offers, determined externally (in an XML file?) I'm willing to outsource this to someone else, but if you can do it too that would be a bonus!

Please provide me (either here or in a PM) with a link to some of your past work and a competitive estimate :P

Thanks in advance!
Richard