Admin - Cart Rules JS - Unchecked runtime.lastError

Steve Shepherd

Hey, first post and not a hardcore developer but having a problem in the Cart Rules > Add New Rule

It appears the JS is just not working. Neither in the Body nor the side menu.

In the Inspector Panel just one error...

admin1924xks5y/index.php?controller=AdminCartRules&addcart_rule&token=8a351ce9c4c32934e3cccff03dd7fd74#:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

Clicking Generate on the code VM20423:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: gencode is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1

None of the buttons work so basically can't add any discounts. Clicking save just pushes back up to the top of the page.

Using Prestashop 1.7.6.4 and have 2 languages installed (English and Spanish).

If anyone has any idea please let me know.

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 15.51.25.png

In case anyone actually finds this, it turns out CloudFlare's Rocket.Loader.JS for some reason disables the JS on this page only.

Disabling it on cloudflare enables the page again. I'm not enough of a programmer to tell you why but at least its a solution!!

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/25/2020 at 5:42 AM, Steve Shepherd said:

In case anyone actually finds this, it turns out CloudFlare's Rocket.Loader.JS for some reason disables the JS on this page only.

Disabling it on cloudflare enables the page again. I'm not enough of a programmer to tell you why but at least its a solution!!

Saved me a lot of time. Thanks, man!