You have requested a non-existent service "mbo.tab.collection.provider".

Canozkan

10 minutes ago, dannielhendrix said:

That doesn't solve anything!

if your problem is not solved after that, follow latest instruction

How to fix this issue on PrestaShop

If you are in production it can be useful to enable maintenance mode to avoid concomitant access to cache when cleaning or warmup.

You can do that with this SQL Query on MySQL (use phpmyadmin for example)

UPDATE ps_configuration SET value = 0 WHERE name = "PS_SHOP_ENABLE"

(If you use a custom table prefix, change table name accordingly)

You should unzip new module version of ps_mbo then upload it with ftp software in modules folder of your PrestaShop Instance.

After that go to var/cache folder then rename dev to dev.old and prod to prod.old ; finally delete dev.old and prod.old

If issue still occur please rename ps_mbo folder to ps_mbo.bak in your modules folder.

1 minute ago, dannielhendrix said:

ok, at this solution I was referring that didn't work! Finally I just did the last part(rename ps_mbo folder to ps_mbo.bak in your modules folder.) and that's it

You have a cache issue, did you use OPCache or other cache system ? What is your hosting provider ?

I solved the problem like this. I did not change the 127.0.0.1 (Default value) written to the server part during the installation phase. When I couldn't solve the problem, I deleted all the files and reinstalled them and wrote 127.0.0.1 again in the server section. In the third installation, I wrote "LOCALHOST" on the server partition and when I checked it the problem was fixed. Of course, I do not know if this is the same problem with you, only my solution has been realized in this way.

Just now, Matt75 said:

So you are in a local environment ? What is your PHP version, are you sure about your server configuration ? https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

Using a hosting (https://www.guzel.net.tr/). 

I tried changing the PHP version while the problem was still going on but it didn't solve the problem. As I said, when I re-installed I wrote "localhost" in the Server section and the problem disappeared. I don't know if it's luck, I just wanted to write the way I tried.

1 minute ago, Matt75 said:

Server configuration should be checked https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

We tested this version in several environnement, this issue is only caused by cache issue due to wrong server configuration 

It may be because when I installed the same version in a different Hosting Company, I did not have any problems, as you said. Thank you for your help, I just wanted to share my solution

• 10 months later...
On 6/17/2020 at 2:26 PM, dannielhendrix said:

ok, at this solution I was referring that didn't work! Finally I just did the last part(rename ps_mbo folder to ps_mbo.bak in your modules folder.) and that's it

Hi, thank you for your reply on this error. It solved my problem. Just renamed the folder and it worked fine!

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I can't turn off the Debug-Mode.
"To turn on the Debug mode on PrestaShop 1.7 is more simple comparing it to the previous versions of Prestashop."
Edit1: "If you are in production it can be useful to enable maintenance mode to avoid concomitant access to cache when cleaning or warmup."

I want 1) No Cache 2) No Debug-Mode.
What I can do?

Or is this request  stupid ?

Edit2: I read something about the PS_SHOP_ENABLE and Maintenance mode. Where is the link between Maintenance mode / Debuging / Cache?

yours
Daniel :)

Edited by danielsaar (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have added these in a front controller and I get error 500. I have also cleared the cache

$importer = SymfonyContainer::getInstance()->get('prestashop.core.import.importer');
$importConfigFactory = SymfonyContainer::getInstance()->get('prestashop.core.import.config_factory');
$runtimeConfigFactory = SymfonyContainer::getInstance()->get('prestashop.core.import.runtime_config_factory');
$importHandlerFinder = SymfonyContainer::getInstance()->get('prestashop.adapter.import.handler_finder');

• Like 1

The issue is that global $kernel is null in this:

/**
     * Get a singleton instance of SymfonyContainer.
     * @return \Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerInterface;
     */
    public static function getInstance()
    {
        if (!isset(self::$instance)) {
            global $kernel;

if (null !== $kernel && $kernel instanceof KernelInterface) {
                self::$instance = $kernel->getContainer();
            }
        }

return self::$instance;
    }

• 6 months later...

Just clear cache.
Save this script in a .sh file on the root prestashop folder. Then run the .sh file like:
sh clearcache.sh

#!/bin/bash
base_dir='./'

# Clear class index in case any override changed (usually not needed, that's why line is commented out).
#rm ${base_dir}/cache/class_index.php

declare -a cache_dirs=("cache/smarty/compile" "cache/smarty/cache" "cache/cachefs" "img/tmp" "themes/*/cache" "var/cache")

# Clear all cache folder, ignoring 'index.php'
for dir in "${cache_dirs[@]}"
do
    echo Cleaning ${base_dir}/${dir}...
    find ${base_dir}/${dir} -type f ! -name index.php -delete
done

Edited by Mercader Virtual (see edit history)
  • Like 1