side line sizes/ colours products

Dear all,

At the ladies section I have on the left side, sizes and colours. On the men section I don't have that. Does anyone know how to add it?

I also have my site (almost) finished in English, but in Dutch it shows all copies (incl that text copy shirt) and strange texts. Does anyone know how to translate all to the same as it is in English including the right texts at the products?

Thank you in advance!

IMG_6567.JPG

Hi,

You should be able to select this category at the Facetedsearch module (Modules -> Module Manager -> Faceted search ). You can even create a different template/filteritems for either categories. If you create a template for this category or add it to the existing template, the sidebar will show. 

Can you elaborate the issue with the translations? Which part is not translated in English?

• Thanks 1

Oh yes! Thank you so much, it worked!!

I encloses a picture of the page. The English one (on the left) is fine, but in Dutch (on the right) shows al the products called copies of....
Also the block etc are still in the same base texts as where the site started with, so not my adjusted text in English translated.
The slider is also empty, the sideline you just helped me with is also not at the Dutch version.

Thank you in advance!

IMG_6625.JPG

IMG_6626.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

This is probably another issue. Did you translate the products after you make copies in the backoffice? You probably created copies through:

image.png.114a9455317fa1113a31be14fb1e2d5d.png

But, you should be able to translate them by changing the language you're seeing the products, next to the title:

image.png.27f7e64c6a48c7a4bd6610d33bc3fca8.png

This should show your title starting with 'Copy of X'.

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much! The last issue we have is the shipping costs. When someone orders it sais straight away shipping is 7,50, while the address is not even filled in.

When entering the address etc, the corect shipping wil turn up and the 7.50 disappears.

Do you know how we can delete that 7,50? in the phase before?

Thank you in advance!